Based in Stockholm but covering the entire country, Ovation Sweden is one of the leading DMCs in Scandinavia. With expert local knowledge, creativity and great connections on the ground, the team creates unique incentives and corporate meetings predominantly in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Swedish Lapland.
The Swedish way of life includes:
- A rich blend of urban glamour and rural charm.
- Interesting culture, shaped by many visitors throughout history.
- Award winning cuisine, fuelled by local produce.
There are endless possibilities for guests to get immersed in Sweden.
- Located in the heart of Scandinavia it is Sweden’s largest city.
- Stockholm is built on 14 islands and connected by 57 bridges, giving the city its nickname “Venice of the north”. The Stockholm archipelago is one of a kind.
- The striking public buildings and cobblestone streets of Gamla Stan (Old Town) offer an interesting contrast to the city’s trendier districts – this mix is what Stockholm is known for.
- Home of the Nobel Prize.
- The first European Green Capital (2010).
- Stockholm is also renowned for its famous literature, music, design and fashion.
- Located on what locals fondly call Sweden’s “best coast” is the alluring city of Gothenburg.
- Once the centre of the Swedish ship-building industry, this busy port mixes historical marine features with pulsating city life.
- Home to the largest theme park in Scandinavia.
- Gothenburg’s unique charm and appeal is enhanced by its friendly people.
- In recent times the city has gained an enviable international reputation for innovative cuisine and boasts several Michelin starred restaurants which are not to be missed.
- Whether your group’s interest is art, architecture, music or the mystical archipelago, Gothenburg will not disappoint.
- There is no place like Swedish Lapland – the Arctic Circle cities of Luleå and Kiruna are the major outposts of civilization, modernity and comfort.
- You can sit around the campfire with a Sami guide sharing stories of your day’s dog sledding adventure.
- Ice driving or ice swimming while sampling local delicacies.
- Sleep in a hotel made out of ice.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to scenic Sweden. When printing, for best results print on both pages and flip pages up.
Contact Ovation Sweden
For all enquiries please contact our Stockholm and Gothenburg teams at
Ovation Sweden, Drottninggatan 97, Box 6911, S – 10239, Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 (0)8 5465 1500 Fax: +46 (0)8 5465 1500