Why New Zealand?
New Zealand (Aotearoa in Maori) is an island country in the south-western Pacific Oceancomprising two main landmasses (the North Island and the South Island) and numerous smallerislands. The country is situated some 1,500 kilometres (900 mi) east of Australia across the Tasman Sea. Due to its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans.
- With a population of only four million people on 268,680 sq km (103,737 sq mi) it’s gloriously uncrowded.
- New Zealand’s awesome landscape, lush forests, amazing wildlife and pleasant climatemake it a haven for many outdoor activities and a great place to unwind.
- New Zealand society is diverse, sophisticated, multicultural, and the honesty, friendliness and openness of Kiwi’s will impress you.
- The great advantage of this country is that all of its diverse physical, cultural and artistic landscape is so close to each other.
- New Zealand is the perfect backdrop for an ultimate journey – everything within a stone’s throw.
- Go skiing in the sunrise,
- Surfing over lunchtime.
- Horse riding along the beach at sunset.
- It is these surroundings which make people come out and play.
- You will be constantly amazed by the country natural beauty.
Extra Mile Company (EMC) has collectively won seven global awards for delivering the world’s best incentive solutions to the needs of the world’s best clients – it is what they do all day, every day.
EMC is an internationally respected and award-winning event & incentive marketing company. Specialising in reward, recognition and incentive programs to change the behaviour of employees, customers, partners and stakeholders, EMC’s expertise includes full-service Destination Management Company offerings.
Contact New Zealand
2/646 Great South Rd, Ellerslie, 1140, New ZealandContact