Bienvenidos a Argentina!
“The land of silver“, Argentina truly is a destination treasure.
- Argentina is the world’s eighth largest nation, but with only 36 million people it is one of the least densely populated countries in the world.
- Because of its immense size, it offers a huge variety of natural landscapes and a dynamic cultural heritage to match.
- In no other country will you have so many different destination opportunities, all with great hotels, fantastic cuisine and good business facilities.
- Experience the art of the tango and visit the final resting place of Evita in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires which is steeped in cultural eclecticism.
- A truly different city experience awaits in the charming city of Mendoza set in the heart of the wine country and where the culture revives around the universities, museums and art galleries.
- For the more adventurous excursions why not become a gauchos cowboy on the ranches of Las Pampas for a day, ski in the world-class resort of Bariloche or trek the glacier in El Calafate.
- See the whales of Peninsula Valdes and enjoy a bath in the Iguazu waterfalls before heading south to immerse yourself in the wilderness of Patagonia.
Ovation Argentina DMC is a leading DMC in Argentina. With offices in Buenos Aires, Ovation Argentina DMC offers premium Destination Management Services throughout Argentina and has strong industry connections throughout South America.
The Ovation Argentina DMC team comprises industry experts who understand intimately the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives. Ovation Argentina forms part of Ovation Global DMC, the International Destination Management Company offering consistent, seamless world-class DMC services in multiple destinations located across 4 continents.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes below to see how you can make the most of your stay in Argentina.
Av. Córdoba 883, C1054AAH, Buenos Aires, Argentina.Contact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
What’s New in Destinations: Top Trends for 2020 and 2021
It’s a good time to have a look at what is happening with global destinations trends: which destinations are still... Read more5 January, 2020
See you at IMEX America 2019!
We are happy to share our participation at IMEX America 2019 in the Booth B3425. We will be part of the +3000... Read more1 August, 2019