Bienvenidos a Argentina!
“The land of silver“, Argentina truly is a destination treasure.
- Argentina is the world’s eighth largest nation, but with only 36 million people it is one of the least densely populated countries in the world.
- Because of its immense size, it offers a huge variety of natural landscapes and a dynamic cultural heritage to match.
- In no other country will you have so many different destination opportunities, all with great hotels, fantastic cuisine and good business facilities.
- Experience the art of the tango and visit the final resting place of Evita in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires which is steeped in cultural eclecticism.
- A truly different city experience awaits in the charming city of Mendoza set in the heart of the wine country and where the culture revives around the universities, museums and art galleries.
- For the more adventurous excursions why not become a gauchos cowboy on the ranches of Las Pampas for a day, ski in the world-class resort of Bariloche or trek the glacier in El Calafate.
- See the whales of Peninsula Valdes and enjoy a bath in the Iguazu waterfalls before heading south to immerse yourself in the wilderness of Patagonia.
Ovation Argentina DMC is a leading DMC in Argentina. With offices in Buenos Aires, Ovation Argentina DMC offers premium Destination Management Services throughout Argentina and has strong industry connections throughout South America.
The Ovation Argentina DMC team comprises industry experts who understand intimately the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives. Ovation Argentina forms part of Ovation Global DMC, the International Destination Management Company offering consistent, seamless world-class DMC services in multiple destinations located across 4 continents.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes below to see how you can make the most of your stay in Argentina.
Joaquín Lopez Blanco - Account Manager
Maria Luz Varela - Project Manager
Mariano Castex - Managing Director
Av. Córdoba 883, C1054AAH, Buenos Aires, Argentina.Contact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
6 Neuroscience-Based Tips to Design Engaging Virtual Experiences
Here are 6 neuroscience-based tips to help you design relevant and engaging virtual experiences for your attendees. Read more13 January, 2021
The Digital Nomad: A new way of understanding the creation of experiences in a virtual global spectrum.
Are you looking for amazing experiences in the current DIGITAL Events world, think THE DIGITAL NOMAD. Check it out! Read more14 December, 2020