Why Hong Kong?
Hong Kong is one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in Asia.
- No other city offers five thousand years of intriguing insight into the Chinese culture, while at the same time showcasing centuries of British Colonial heritage.
- A dynamic metropolis steeped in a unique blend of east meets west, Hong Kong combines a sophisticated infrastructure with world-class venues to present Asia’s premier destination for meetings and incentives.
- Located on one of the most beautiful harbours in the world, HK is renowned for its food scene and is a gastronomer’s delight. Dine out at a local Dai Pai Dong, try a private kitchen or take in the city views from the Chef’s table on the 100th floor.
- The city is also renowned as a shopper’s heaven – there’s something for everyone with boutique-lined laneways, harbour-side malls, high-end shopping districts, thriving markets and numerous bespoke tailors.
- Unbeknown to many, Hong Kong’s outlying islands and New Territories are enjoyable escapes from the bustling streets. Here, the adventurous can enjoy the hundreds of kilometres of walking trails or go swimming off a Chinese junk. A subtle difference of finesse defines Hong Kong from other world-class destinations. Come and experience it for yourself.
Hong Kong is renowned as one of the world's most important business hubs. Rich in history and cultural heritage, westernised yet Chinese to its core, it boasts the modern infrastructure which meeting planners crave.
Ovation Hong Kong is the DMC passionately twining Hong Kong. We are one of the largest DMC and Event Management companies in the country, with regional & local expertise in implementation of programs.
Named as “Best Agency 2009”, Ovation Hong Kong is run and managed by multi-lingual team, with all expertise in-house. We build strategy, partnerships with customers & suppliers bringing you the best benefits & services.
Alex Yau | Director
With more than 14 years’ experience within the event marketing industry, Alex brings a wide range of event knowledge in conference and show design & production, audio visual, set & staging, logistics and entertainment.
Lois Lam | Associate Director
Lois is a great team leader with 10 years experience in the event industry.She is experienced in events of various types and levels, from conferences, C-levels meetings, product launches, public events, gala and exhibition.
Micahel Wan | Events Manager
Calm, reliable and focus. Michael has over 8 years event experience ranging from corporate events, conferences and Exhibitions. Michael has managed events for international corporates within Asia from 100-15,000 delegates.
Kana Yu | Event Manager
Kana has over 6-year experience in management industry by coordinating a wide range of projects including regional conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and gala dinners.
May Au | Director of Business Development
May is a passionate team player and a good listener who foresees her client needs. She has over 12 years experience in advertising, events and in-house Marketing Communications, and is well-equipped to facilitate strategic solutions and relationships with clients.
Raymond Ngan | Event Assistant
Raymond is energetic and on-trend, always provides excellent insights on the happenings in town. A great foodie and outdoor lover, he’s also knowledgeable on all the latest venues, excursions and co-ordinates great team building activities in Hong Kong.
Martin Leung | Event Assistant
Detail-minded with great organization skills, Martin has extensive experience in organizing conferences, exhibitions and trade shows in Hong Kong, Macau and China. He’s very knowledgeable on production and logistical planning
Gigi Yip | Event Assistant
Focus, passionate and a quick-learner, Gigi is our expert in hospitality, meet and greet and on-site delegate support.
Contact Hong Kong
338 King’s Road, North Point, Suites 28/07-9, Level 28, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, Hong KongContact