Forming a rich tapestry made up of 7,000 years of archaeological and historical treasure, the three islands of Malta offer some of the world’s greatest prehistoric and architectural treasures along with a cosmopolitan lifestyle set against a breathtaking palette of honey-coloured limestone cliffs and the cerulean backdrop of the Mediterranean Sea.
- It is this tantalising contrast between ancient monuments and modern hotels; medieval architecture and modern developments; long-forgotten traditions and exciting new trends that makes Malta so attractive to visitors. Add a dollop of sunshine and a peppering of happy people and the result is simply irresistible!
- Unsure where Malta lies? It is a small island just south of Sicily and is, in fact, the smallest EU member with a population of just 410,000.
- Small does not mean limited. While Malta measures just 316 sq km in area – including the sister islands of Gozo and Comino – its size works to the benefit of meeting and incentivecustomers with the short transfers and congestion-free traffic enabling action-packed programmes.
- Throughout its chequered history, Malta has played an important role in bringing people together.
- Add state-of-the-art meeting facilities, world-class luxury properties, unique and unusual locations, idyllic sunsets, island-hopping activities and gourmet dining and you’ll find that Malta definitely has something for everyone.
We look forward to opening the doors to the soul of the Maltese Islands for you!
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with ECMeetings, a destination management company that is built on a solid foundation, but led by a young, energetic and vibrant team.
Professional, innovative, experienced and fresh: these are the vital ingredients for ECMeetings Malta to achieve their most important goal – the provision of quality client services on the islands of Malta and Gozo.
Take a look at what Malta has to offer for your next meeting or incentive programme by clicking on the links below.
No 8, Ivo Muscat Azzopardi Street, St Julians, STJ 1905 MaltaContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
The O Interview – André Wiringa, CXO at Performance Solutions
Ovation Global DMC had the pleasure to meet André Wiringa, Chief Experience Officer at Performance Read more13 September, 2018
Fun tips to travel more responsibly
Responsible travel…while it sounds very serious and nothing close to fun, we’re here to show you that it gives way Read more4 July, 2018