Myanmar (formerly Burma), is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups, bordering India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand.
- Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country’s largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
- Myanmar sits at the crossroads of Asia’s great civilizations of India and China, and looks out onto the vast Indian Ocean next to Thailand.
- One of South East Asia’s largest and most diverse countries.
- Myanmar stretches from the sparkling islands of the Andaman Sea in the south right up into the Eastern Himalayan mountain range.
- To this day Myanmar remains one of the most mysterious and undiscovered destinations for meeting and incentive programmes – a land of breathtaking beauty and charm.
At the forefront of Myanmar’s emerging meeting and incentive travel industry, Indochina Heritage is a locally- operated, internationally-managed Destination Management Company.
Comprising three separate departments for incentive travel, events and team building, Indochina Heritage is exceptionally qualified to ensure your meeting, event or incentive programme is planned and operated flawlessly.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your group’s programme in Myanmar.
80 Nguyen Van Thu str, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
IMEX AMERICA 2023! See you in Las Vegas!
Another edition another chance to meet us! IMEX America 2022! Our team is looking forward to meeting you! Read more11 September, 2023
Net Zero Carbon in Events
Ovation Global DMC recently launched a survey to further understand our industry standing on the matter of Net Zero... Read more12 July, 2023