Myanmar (formerly Burma), is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups, bordering India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand.
- Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country’s largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
- Myanmar sits at the crossroads of Asia’s great civilizations of India and China, and looks out onto the vast Indian Ocean next to Thailand.
- One of South East Asia’s largest and most diverse countries.
- Myanmar stretches from the sparkling islands of the Andaman Sea in the south right up into the Eastern Himalayan mountain range.
- To this day Myanmar remains one of the most mysterious and undiscovered destinations for meeting and incentive programmes – a land of breathtaking beauty and charm.
At the forefront of Myanmar’s emerging meeting and incentive travel industry, Indochina Heritage is a locally- operated, internationally-managed Destination Management Company.
Comprising three separate departments for incentive travel, events and team building, Indochina Heritage is exceptionally qualified to ensure your meeting, event or incentive programme is planned and operated flawlessly.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your group’s programme in Myanmar.
80 Nguyen Van Thu str, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
We Celebrate The International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development
As this year will be coming to an end soon, it is time to remember that 2017 was declared the year of Sustainable Read more26 October, 2017
The O interview: Kate Schmitt, Editor in Chief of CIM
Katrin "Kate" Schmitt is the new Editor-in-Chief of CIM - Conference & Incentive Management. She returned to CIM after Read more13 December, 2017