Although its territory is small, Montenegro has lots to offer for meetings and events:
- Five national parks
- UNESCO protected old towns
- One of the deepest canyons in the world
- Tara River
- The biggest lake in the Balkans, Skadar Lake
- One of the rare fjords on the Adriatic coast, Boka Bay
- And much much more!
- Every part of the country has something to satisfy even the more discerning visitor with many interesting stories from the Roman Empire days of old to more modern times.
- An exciting and vivid combination of nature and culture offers endless creative possibilities for a meeting or incentive programme.
- Mediterranean lifestyle at the coast
- Wild and exciting mountains in the north, spiced up with a local touch make for very memorable experiences.
- Montenegro offers modern event infrastructure so let us help you cover all aspects of your programme leaving you to relax and enjoy.
Let us make it happen for you in Montenegro!
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with Talas M DMC. For almost a decade Talas-M DMC has been one of the leading event specialists in Montenegro
Intimate knowledge of the country together with personal attention, impeccable service, sensitive budgeting and fresh ideas of a dynamic team are the key to Talas M’s success.
Žrtava fašizma 13, Pf 59, Budva 85310, MontenegroContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Cyber Security and The MICE Industry with Vincent Jentjens
Today, cyber security is a hot topic in the B2B world. The MICE industry is not exempt from this and that’s why we Read more21 November, 2017
The O interview: Pauline Bergé, Regional Director of Luxury Sales Marriott International Luxury Brands
It has been an amazing opportunity to meet Pauline. A very well-recognised professional in the hospitality industry. Read more31 October, 2017