- Located in the heart of Europe, Austria is defined by its rich imperial history, magnificent Alpine landscape and stunning modern art and design.
- It proves to be a country where traditional culture and modernity co-exist in harmony.
- Due to its social stability, excellent cultural image and professional suppliers, Austria rank among the top 10 destinations worldwide for meetings and incentives.
- Austria as a destination for meetings dates back to 1815 when Vienna hosted the peace talks following the Napoleonic Wars (“Congress of Vienna“).
- It is a pleasantly secure country with sterling crime statistics. The “Global Competitiveness Yearbook” ranks Austria top for security and safety.
- Austrian charm and enchantment touches and moves clients who rightfully demand outstanding quality.
- The choice of the destination Austria ensures that the overall performance and execution meets the most exacting criteria and wishes.
Ovation Austria DMC is a leading DMC in Austria and operates out of an office in Vienna. Ovation Austria forms part of Ovation Global DMC, the international Destination Management Company offering consistent, seamless, world-class DMC services in multiple destinations located across 5 continents.
Established in 2007, Ovation Austria DMC comprises a dedicated DMC team of hospitality experts who operate high touch incentive and corporate meeting programs for national and international customers, they understand intimately the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives.
Check out our sample meeting and incentive programmes from Ovation Austria below.
Perfektastrasse 57/6, 1230 Vienna, AustriaContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Fun tips to travel more responsibly
Responsible travel…while it sounds very serious and nothing close to fun, we’re here to show you that it gives way Read more4 July, 2018
Locality is #Trendy
Now that 2017, the year for Sustainable Tourism is over, the question that comes up is now what? Good news is that one Read more26 March, 2018