- Located in the heart of Europe, Austria is defined by its rich imperial history, magnificent Alpine landscape and stunning modern art and design.
- It proves to be a country where traditional culture and modernity co-exist in harmony.
- Due to its social stability, excellent cultural image and professional suppliers, Austria rank among the top 10 destinations worldwide for meetings and incentives.
- Austria as a destination for meetings dates back to 1815 when Vienna hosted the peace talks following the Napoleonic Wars (“Congress of Vienna“).
- It is a pleasantly secure country with sterling crime statistics. The “Global Competitiveness Yearbook” ranks Austria top for security and safety.
- Austrian charm and enchantment touches and moves clients who rightfully demand outstanding quality.
- The choice of the destination Austria ensures that the overall performance and execution meets the most exacting criteria and wishes.
Ovation Austria DMC is a leading DMC in Austria and operates out of an office in Vienna. Ovation Austria forms part of Ovation Global DMC, the international Destination Management Company offering consistent, seamless, world-class DMC services in multiple destinations located across 5 continents.
Established in 2007, Ovation Austria DMC comprises a dedicated DMC team of hospitality experts who operate high touch incentive and corporate meeting programs for national and international customers, they understand intimately the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives.
Perfektastrasse 57/6, 1230 Vienna, AustriaContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
See you at IMEX America 2018. Ovation Global DMC will be there!
We are happy to share our participation at IMEX America 2018 with you. We will be part of the +3000 suppliers Read more13 September, 2018
The O Interview – André Wiringa, CXO at Performance Solutions
Ovation Global DMC had the pleasure to meet André Wiringa, Chief Experience Officer at Performance Read more13 September, 2018