One of the larger European countries, Poland is centrally located within the continent and at the crossroads of several major transit routes with good access to the Baltic Sea. These conditions enhance the development of Poland’s economy, trade and international relations.
- Poland is an ideal destination for unique and bespoke meetings and incentive programmes.
- Business travellers can take advantage of the destination’s hi-tech facilities that are complemented by the inviting ambience of traditional Polish hospitality.
- Planners seeking exceptional, unique and unconventional ideas for their corporate events are spoilt for choice with a huge range of facilities and social activities on offer.
- Modern hotels from the largest international chains, modern congress and conference venues, small and elegant boutique hotels, beautifully refurbished palaces and country manors and exclusive resorts with neighbouring natural resources – there is an abundant selection of accommodation and venues to choose from in Poland, and all with highly competitive rates in comparison to other parts of Europe.
- Poland is constantly improving its international corporate and incentive travel offering with an increased supply of high-quality services and efficient infrastructure each year.
- Many hotels and restaurants are now being specifically adapted for business and incentive tourism.
- Tour operators are offering more specialist high-end services with new programmes, venues and event options.
A whole new, innovative conference, incentive and motivation tourism market is being developed providing;
- Great historical & cultural heritage, wonderful landscapes & nature.
- Half a million places to stay, thousands of restaurants and a wide range of leisure and entertainment activities.
- Maximum flight time of maximum three hours duration from each capital in Europe.
- Renowned Polish hospitality and romantic spirit.
- Delicious Polish cuisine and authentic locally produced alcohol.
- Highest quality and moderate pricing.
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with Haxel, a DMC providing a wide range of products and comprehensive solutions from offices in Warsaw and Krakow.
Owner managed by Krzysztof Pobozniak, the passion and commitment of the Haxel team provide 100% assurance to our clients that the seamless service delivered by our wholly-owned Ovation offices will be consistently replicated in one of Central Europe’s hidden treasures.
Marysinska 18, Warsaw 04-617, PolandContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
The O Interview – André Wiringa, CXO at Performance Solutions
Ovation Global DMC had the pleasure to meet André Wiringa, Chief Experience Officer at Performance Read more13 September, 2018
Fun tips to travel more responsibly
Responsible travel…while it sounds very serious and nothing close to fun, we’re here to show you that it gives way Read more4 July, 2018