One of the larger European countries, Poland is centrally located within the continent and at the crossroads of several major transit routes with good access to the Baltic Sea. These conditions enhance the development of Poland’s economy, trade and international relations.
- Poland is an ideal destination for unique and bespoke meetings and incentive programmes.
- Business travellers can take advantage of the destination’s hi-tech facilities that are complemented by the inviting ambience of traditional Polish hospitality.
- Planners seeking exceptional, unique and unconventional ideas for their corporate events are spoilt for choice with a huge range of facilities and social activities on offer.
- Modern hotels from the largest international chains, modern congress and conference venues, small and elegant boutique hotels, beautifully refurbished palaces and country manors and exclusive resorts with neighbouring natural resources – there is an abundant selection of accommodation and venues to choose from in Poland, and all with highly competitive rates in comparison to other parts of Europe.
- Poland is constantly improving its international corporate and incentive travel offering with an increased supply of high-quality services and efficient infrastructure each year.
- Many hotels and restaurants are now being specifically adapted for business and incentive tourism.
- Tour operators are offering more specialist high-end services with new programmes, venues and event options.