For decades, Egypt has been the destination of choice for a growing number of visitors, many of who return to this unique country, year after year, to experience an unspoilt, charming, and incredibly diverse destination. From iconic pyramids and medieval bazaars to natural beauty and a vibrant contemporary culture, Egypt is a land packed with captivating treasures.
- The pyramids at Giza – the sole survivors of the seven ancient wonders – the lotus-columned Temples of Luxor and Karnak, sunrise across the Valley of the Kings, and the sound-and-light show at the mighty tombs of Abu Simbel have thrilled visitors for centuries.
- Modern Egypt offers an extensive range of destinations and activities sure to surpass your quest for a dynamic and authentic travel experience.
- From world-class luxury resorts and the underwater wonders of the Red Sea Riviera to the bustling international yachting destination of Marsa Alam and the azure coloured, silky-soft beaches of the Mediterranean coast.
- Take a cruise down the Nile River to the virtual open-air museum city of Luxor or visit the enchanting city of Aswan, where visitors are guaranteed an experience that seems timeless.
- For the more adventurous traveller, the awe-inspiring White Desert safaris of Farafra are reminiscent of an Arctic landscape, and the serenity and tranquillity of the eco-lodges of the Siwa oasis, offer spectacular opportunities for the ultimate motivational travel experience.
- For a more relaxed travel experience, the rolling greens of golf courses designed by some of the world’s greatest golfers and set against spectacular backdrops are the perfect place for visitors to spend their days. In today’s Egypt life is colourful, exciting and varied.
- The famous Greek historian Herodotus once referred to Egypt as the ‘gift of the Nile‘ -a fact that any visitor to this grand country will surely attest to, even today.
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with Emeco Travel. Established in 1977 to introduce Egypt as a unique incentive destination, Emeco has grown to become the premier DMC in the region specialising in meetings, events and incentive organisation while continuing to be a pioneer of the leisure travel industry.
Emeco’s services comprise the full range of travel management with in-house tailor-made programmes for the meeting and incentive traveller. Testament to the company’s impressive track record are a number of independent awards including ‘Best DMC in Egypt’ and ‘Best Inbound Incentive Programme’.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Egypt to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Egypt.
2 Talaat Harb Street, Down Town, 11111, Cairo, EgyptContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Survival in the Digital World. A DMC perspective.
How well prepared was the MICE industry for current sudden (pandemic) digital transformation? Start with strategy before... Read more12 May, 2020
See you at IMEX America 2019!
We are happy to share our participation at IMEX America 2019 in the Booth B3425. We will be part of the +3000... Read more1 August, 2019