There are so many reasons why Tahiti is unique.
- Overwater bungalows originated in Tahiti in 1967 and Bora Bora has become synonymous with these lavish floating villas offering an array of world class hotels to choose from.
- Hidden cascades and natural pools surrounded by amazing volcanic peaks make for incredible hikes and exploring off the beaten track locations by 4X4 Safari.
- Moorea is known as a nature’s playground with its reputation as being the best island for its soaring mountains, adventure and adrenalin activities.
- Snorkel or dive some of the clearest waters and lagoons in the world and get up close to coral reefs, sting rays and the vibrant underwater world.
- Enjoy incredible cuisine with an abundance of locally sourced produce including fresh seafood, tropical fruits, and organic vegetables showcasing culinary delights created by international chefs.
- Whilst there are 118 islands spread across 5 archipelagos available to choose from, a visit to the famous and beautiful locations of Papeete, Moorea, and Bora Bora make a perfect combination for your next incentive program.
- Experience the warmth of the Tahitian people with their expressive French Polynesian music and dance making for a wonderful island life.
Nestled in the heart of the Pacific Ocean are the Islands of Tahiti. Surrounded by breath taking beauty with its colourful reefs and blue lagoons, dramatic mountains and cascading waterfalls, vibrant culture and friendly people. French Polynesia is truly paradise.
Our team at Ovation Tahiti DMC cover all the Tahitian Islands offering bespoke, authentically Tahitian experiences and memories of a lifetime. Experts in meetings and incentives we deliver and exceed our client’s expectations every time.
Offering seamless, world class destination management services, Ovation Tahiti DMC is part of the Ovation Global DMC brand. Our DMC team combine expertise and knowledge with the strength of the Ovation Global brand offering superior DMC services to our international clients.