Vietnam is a destination known for its strength, grace and unlimited potential.
- Generations of local and colonial elegance have blessed Vietnam with many of the world’s most ancient, natural, cultural and historical heritage sites.
- The 3,260 km long coastline is dotted with outstanding beaches, mountains jutting out to the sea and the twice-listed UNESCO World Heritage Site, Halong Bay.
A plethora of off-the-beaten-path group experiences ranges from:
- Staying with an ethnic family in the Northern mountain area of Sa Pa, Mekong Delta.
- Taking photos of the sunrise in Hoi An.
- Sand-surfing with local kids at the most beautiful sand dune in Mui Ne.
At the forefront of Vietnam’s emerging meeting and incentive travel industry, Indochina Heritage is a locally- operated, internationally-managed Destination Management Company.
Comprising three separate departments for incentive travel, events and team building, Indochina Heritage is exceptionally qualified to ensure your meeting, event or incentive programme is planned and operated flawlessly.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Vietnam.
Indochina Heritage building, 80 Nguyen Van Thu str, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
The Digital Nomad: A new way of understanding the creation of experiences in a virtual global spectrum.
Are you looking for amazing experiences in the current DIGITAL Events world, think THE DIGITAL NOMAD. Check it out! Read more14 December, 2020
How to Reboot Local in-Person Events Through Virtual Features
Let’s take a look at 3 key areas to a more balanced mix of physical and virtual features. Read more16 November, 2020