South Korea, “Land of the Morning Calm’’
- Seoul stands as the capital of the second largest metropolitan city in the world.
- Located on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, Korea, as we affectionately call South Korea, covers a land area of 100,032 square kilometers.
- With a population of forty-eight million people, Korea finds itself bordered by China to the West, Japan to the east and North Korea to the North!
- Korea is rich in culture, history, technology and food.
- When asked to share their top reasons for visiting Korea, people invariably identify the food as number one, the shopping as number two and the people as number three.
- The temperate climate in this mountainous peninsula is a bonus.
South Korea has something for everyone. Whether you are a nature lover, a foodie, a history and culture buff, a mountain hiker/climber, or even an “a techie”, Korea has something for you.
Korea has something to satisfy all expectations, whether you want to savour some of the elegant delicacies, enjoy traditional heritage experiences or create memorable meeting, Ovation Korea showcases this stunning destination at its best
Based in Seoul, with decades of experience working in the meeting and incentive sector, the passion and commitment of the Ovation Korea team is unmatched in their marketplace.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Korea to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Korea.
3F Buseong Bldg, 9 Nonhyeon-ro 81-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 06237Contact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
We Celebrate The International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development
As this year will be coming to an end soon, it is time to remember that 2017 was declared the year of Sustainable Read more26 October, 2017
Locality is #Trendy
Now that 2017, the year for Sustainable Tourism is over, the question that comes up is now what? Good news is that one Read more26 March, 2018