France has everything. It has Paris of course but not only…France, also has sandy beaches, mountains, big cities, and vast countryside. Our country offers a variety of destinations with a mixture of local flavors and age-long cultures.
- Paris is ranked as one of the top five most visited cities in the world. Within the span of one day, you can look at thousands of years of history, board a romantic cruise, shop, visit museums, eat delicious meals, see iconic monuments such as Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame de Paris, or Montmartre, look at contemporary art throughout the city.
- France has a long and rich history. Indeed, the country counts 49 sites listed on Unesco’s World Heritage.
- A journey in France is also an opportunity to scent the French “Art de Vivre” and have a taste of the famous French gastronomy.
- What is a meal without a good glass of wine? The country is renowned worldwide for the excellence of its vineyards which offer breathtaking landscapes and delicious tasting.
- With almost 10 000 museums and exhibition sites all around the country, culture and art are intrinsically French.
- Coco Chanel, Yves Saint-Laurent, Jean-Paul Gautier, Hermès, Louis Vuitton… France is irrefutably the capital of fashion: creation, luxury, and arts & crafts.
With an office in Paris, Ovation France offers local knowledge and expertise combined with the strength of Ovation Global DMC’s worldwide presence to deliver superior incentive and corporate meeting programmes for national and international customers.
Ovation France is a dedicated team of hospitality experts who intimately understand the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives.
With nearly 35 years of MICE experience between the three members of the Ovation France team, our clients know they can count on a solid, committed team with a thorough knowledge of the French offering.
“Thank you so much for all the time you dedicated to our event, listening to our crazy requests and the outstanding service you provided to our guests. We truly appreciate all you did, especially adding Omaha Beach so last minute. I know the full group had and amazing time.”
Mathilde Tissot | Director
With more than 15 years in the MICE industry, and particularly in the Tech and Hackathons sector, Mathilde has solid experience in Destination Management Companies. Curious and attentive by nature, Mathilde travels the world, keeps an eye on trends, and pays attention to details. A local expert and fine negotiator, she willingly shares her knowledge of destinations with clients to build them the best proposals while respecting their aspirations and budget.
Béatrice Jean-François | Senior Project Manager
With over 15 years' experience in the DMC and MICE industry, Béatrice is a real globetrotter who loves to explore the world and immerse herself in diverse cultures. Proud to have the opportunity to showcase the beauty of France, she will make it shine as number one destination to visitors from all over the world. Always on the lookout for new adventures and trends, Béatrice is eager to discover new places to the benefit of her clients for whom she creates memorable experiences.
Clémentine Drapeau | Project Manager
With over a decade of experience in the MICE industry, Clémentine is curious and eagerly aware of new trendy spots. In love with France, with a natural predilection for gastronomy and wine, Clementine is willing to share her joie-de-vivre and create lifetime memories for her clients. Proud of what France has to offer, she assures that any project in her hands goes beyond expectations and with Clémentine, a word is a word!
Delphine Lombard | Project Manager
She has been organizing events for a decade, ranging from pharmaceutical group gatherings to incentives and leisure trips, both in France and around the world. She truly relishes her work which consistently provides her with opportunities to encounter remarkable experiences, meet intriguing individuals and promote her native country and its capital city.
Léna Kind | Project Manager Assistant
With a Bachelor's in Event Project Management and currently pursuing a Master's in Tourism and Event Management through a work-study program. She is passionate about piano and a travel enthusiast from a young age. She thrives on exploring the world, embarking on adventures, and discovering new places. Always in pursuit of experiences, she's excited to join our team and create unforgettable memories for you!
25 Rue Anatole France 92300 Levallois Perret, FranceContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
IMEX AMERICA 2023! See you in Las Vegas!
Another edition another chance to meet us! IMEX America 2022! Our team is looking forward to meeting you! Read more11 September, 2023
Net Zero Carbon in Events
Ovation Global DMC recently launched a survey to further understand our industry standing on the matter of Net Zero... Read more12 July, 2023