- Conveniently located midway between Europe and North America.
- Connected by direct flights to and from most major European countries and several US cities.
- Iceland is an appealing and accessible location for meetings and events any time of the year.
- Its modern capital Reykjavik is a vibrant, energetic city with spectacular scenery and fascinating nature set right on its doorstep, allowing guests to experience a wide variety of unique and unusual activities.
- With the opening of the harbourside Concert Hall and Congress Centre in 2011, Reykjavik is an ideal location for international meetings and conferences.
Professional support, advice and services in the areas of DMC services, exhibition management, PCO services, incentive programme management and international meeting and event planning, that's what our office in Iceland provides.
The international experience of the team in Iceland, combined with their in-depth knowledge and local expertise in Iceland, enables the company to provide tailor made organisational solutions with full service management specialising in the organization, operation and logistics of congresses, meetings, incentives and events.
Rutger Hoorn | VP Global Sales & Strategic PartnershipsContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Ovation Global DMC attended the IRF Educational Invitational in the Dominican Republic. Read more14 June, 2022
Exclusive Metaverse Event at IMEX Frankfurt
On May 31st, 2022, Ovation Global DMC, in collaboration with Dorier Group, Marriot International, and Switzerland... Read more6 May, 2022