- Conveniently located midway between Europe and North America.
- Connected by direct flights to and from most major European countries and several US cities.
- Iceland is an appealing and accessible location for meetings and events any time of the year.
- Its modern capital Reykjavik is a vibrant, energetic city with spectacular scenery and fascinating nature set right on its doorstep, allowing guests to experience a wide variety of unique and unusual activities.
- With the opening of the harbourside Concert Hall and Congress Centre in 2011, Reykjavik is an ideal location for international meetings and conferences.
A privately owned company based in Reykjavík, Iceland Congress provides professional support, advice and services in the areas of DMC services, exhibition management, PCO services, incentive programme management and international meeting and event planning.
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation is pleased to work with Iceland Congress. The international experience of the team at Iceland Congress combined with their in-depth knowledge and local expertise in Iceland enables the company to provide tailor made organisational solutions with full service management specialising in the organization, operation and logistics of congresses, meetings, incentives and events.
Skipholt 25, 105 Reykjavik, IcelandContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
When in-person events return; what does the venue say about your event?
How much do our surroundings affect the way we think and feel? Read more14 October, 2020
Are You Ready for in-person Events to return? Ovation Global DMC is!
Events are slowly but surely coming back. How do we know? Simple; the increase of global requests of in-person events is... Read more14 September, 2020