- Conveniently located midway between Europe and North America.
- Connected by direct flights to and from most major European countries and several US cities.
- Iceland is an appealing and accessible location for meetings and events any time of the year.
- Its modern capital Reykjavik is a vibrant, energetic city with spectacular scenery and fascinating nature set right on its doorstep, allowing guests to experience a wide variety of unique and unusual activities.
- With the opening of the harbourside Concert Hall and Congress Centre in 2011, Reykjavik is an ideal location for international meetings and conferences.
Professional support, advice and services in the areas of DMC services, exhibition management, PCO services, incentive programme management and international meeting and event planning, that's what our office in Iceland provides.
The international experience of the team in Iceland, combined with their in-depth knowledge and local expertise in Iceland, enables the company to provide tailor made organisational solutions with full service management specialising in the organization, operation and logistics of congresses, meetings, incentives and events.
Rutger Hoorn | VP Global Sales & Strategic PartnershipsContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
2022 … and What’s Next?
2022 is coming to a close and we can confidently say that it’s been a year of achievements but also challenges. Read more13 December, 2022
IBTM World 2022
Another chance to meet us in Barcelona! IBTM World 2022! Our team is looking forward to meeting you! Read more26 October, 2022
Discover other destinations around the world. We have it all! We invite you to navigate and experience our services from the hand of our experts. Whenever and wherever you want, we make it happen!