Vilnius is a new and undiscovered destination for MICE visitors, the Lithuanian capital is a safe and friendly city which is priced very competitively when compared to other European destinations.
- According to a study made by a French scientist in 1989, Lithuania is in the geographical center of Europe.
- The Lithuanian language is more ancient than Greek, Latin, German, Celtic, or the Slav tongues. It belongs to the Indo-European group and is nearest to Sanscrit.
- Lithuania is known as the land of storks, the national bird for the country, with about 13,000 pairs.
- Forest covers 1/3 of the country, including many protected regions and 5 national parks (Aukštaitijos, Dzūkijos, Žemaitijos, Kuršių nerijos and Trakų)
- Basketball is the most popular sport. Several Lithuanians have become NBA players, maybe most famous being Arvydas Sabonis.
- Vilnius University was the first University in the Eastern Europe.
Ovation's Strategic Partner for this region is Baltic Blues Events, a Destination Management Company specialized in designing and organizing meetings, incentives, and corporate events in the Baltic States
BBE (Baltic Blues Events) meets all expectations starting from event conception and venue selection right through to full-time assistance during the event. In cooperation with hi-tech suppliers, BBE offers online solutions for team building activities in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Programmes run by BBE focus on five pillars: communication, local culture, creativity, entertainment and competition.
Z. Sierakausko g. 34-9, LT 03105 Vilnius, LithuaniaContact