- Home to the 54 percent of the world’s Mountain Gorilla population.
- Savanna wildlife.
- Rich and diverse culture.
- Snow-capped Mountains.
- Rift Valley landscapes.
- Tropical forests that make dramatic backdrops to an extensive variety of flora and fauna.
- Africa largest fresh lake – Lake Victoria.
- And more attractions.
- The overwhelming coexistence of scenarios with surprisingly remote forests, habited by the powerful yet gentle silverback male gorillas with their families and chimpanzees, make this part of the world unique and untamed.
East Africa – (Ugandans, Kenyans and Rwandans) have come together to promote the uni-visa among the countries, enabling ease of business and human movement. It’s the unique East African’s warmth, hospitality and unique way of looking at life, and at the heart of the region’s legendary allure.
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with BEEA, Business Events East Africa, in Rwanda.
East Africa is not just a safari destination, it is also, increasingly being recognised as an attractive and dependable destination for international conferences, events and incentives.
Business Events East Africa is poised and able to offer competent and reliable services in conference, and event organisation and incentive. Our professional team is well versed in conference and incentive travel logistics and has a wealth of knowledge in their operations requirements.
Boulevard de l'Umuganda, Kacyiru, Solace Way, KG 548 ST, No. 4, PO.BOX: 4158, Kigali - RwandaContact