Cambodia is a small country with a big history.
- Now a modest player on the world stage, this was once the seat of one of Asia’s most magnificent early civilisations, the mighty Khmer empire of Angkor.
- Attracting millions of visitors each year, their legendary temples continue to provide a touchstone of national identity.
- Away from the temples, much of the country remains refreshingly unspoilt and, in many places, largely unexplored.
- Cambodia’s sleepy towns and cities are a delight, with their faded colonial architecture and old-fashioned charm.
- In the countryside, a host of memorable landscapes awaits, from the mighty Mekong Riverand great Tonle Sap lake to the remote forested highlands of Rattanakiri, Mondulkiri and the Cardamom Mountains.
- Down south, in complete contrast, the coast serves up an enthralling cocktail of party-lifestyle hedonism, idyllic beaches and magical islands.
With the beautiful landscapes, long history and friendly people, Cambodia is truly an ideal destination for meeting, event and incentive groups who are looking for a memorable experience.
At the forefront of Cambodia’s emerging meeting and incentive travel industry, Indochina Heritage is a locally-operated, internationally-managed Destination Management Company.
Comprising three separate departments for incentive travel, events and team building, Indochina Heritage is exceptionally qualified to ensure your meeting, event or incentive programme is planned and operated flawlessly.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your group’s programme in Cambodia.
Road 6, #06, Banteay Chas, Slokram, Siem Reap, CambodiaContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
A virtual incentive is now possible!
The entire MICE industry moved into the digital world, with only one exception – Incentive Programs. Read more13 July, 2020
Going Virtual, So What?
Ovation has embarked on a pivotal journey that requires several important changes. Read more18 June, 2020