The Swedish way of life includes:
- A rich blend of urban glamour and rural charm.
- Stockholm, Sweden’s largest city, is built on 14 islands and connected by 57 bridges, giving the city its nickname “Venice of the north”.
- Home of the Nobel Prize and The first European Green Capital (2010).
- Gothenburg, located on what locals fondly call Sweden’s “best coast”
- Once the centre of the Swedish ship-building industry, Gothenburg mixes historical marine features with pulsating city life.
- Gothenburg is home to the largest theme park in Scandinavia and an enviable international reputation for innovative cuisine boasting several Michelin starred restaurants which are not to be missed.
- There is no place like Swedish Lapland – the Arctic Circle cities of Luleå and Kiruna are the major outposts of civilization, modernity, and comfort.
- Ice driving or ice swimming while sampling local delicacies.
- Sleep in a hotel made out of ice.
Sweden is a destination of diversity: midnight sun and northern lights; summer fun and winter action; Swedish traditions and modern design. This star of Scandinavia is the perfect setting for ticking all the boxes during your next meeting, event or incentive programme.
Based in Stockholm but covering the entire country, Ovation Sweden DMC is one of the leading DMCs in Scandinavia. With expert local knowledge, creativity and great connections on the ground, the team creates unique incentives and corporate meetings predominantly in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Swedish Lapland. Our services include:
- – Venue search including accommodation
- – Incentive programmes
- – Evening theming
- – Decoration
- – Production
- – Transportation
- – Social activities
- – Hospitality staff
- – AV and Entertainment
- – Corporate gifts
- – Meetings and Conferences
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to scenic Sweden. When printing, for best results print on both pages and flip pages up.
Drottninggatan 97, 113 60, Stockholm, SwedenContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
A Promising First Half of 2024 with Global Presence
Ovation Global DMC is gearing up for an exciting and impactful first half of 2024. Our global teams are set to... Read more13 February, 2024
Popular in 2023 and trending in 2024
It's time to reflect and take a look at the destinations that were trending in our global network, as well as the... Read more15 January, 2024