More than 7,000 islands scattered gracefully in the westernmost rim of the Pacific Ocean.
- The Philippines is a country known for its boundless hospitality and the friendly smiles of its people.
- Endless possibilities of discovery and adventure await your guests in these islands.
- A mix of old and new, tribal and contemporary, the wild and the luxurious, the Philippines has something for everyone.
- Filipino’s are very experienced when it comes to welcoming and integrating foreign cultures.
- Guests can expect to encounter traces of the Chinese, Islamic and Indian traders who were regular visitors as far back as the 12th Century and almost 50 years of American occupation means western influences are very much in evidence.
Filipinos are renowned for the immense pride they take in their homeland. Anything made in the Philippines or achieved by a Filipino, especially when recognized abroad, sets off a flood of national joy.
There are more than 7,000 islands in the Philippines, and they easily number among the most beautiful in the world. The Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River National Park in Palawan encompasses mangrove forests, one of the world’s most impressive cave systems, and an underground river. The Chocolate Hills of Bohol Island consist of an estimated 1,776 grass-covered domes that are mysteriously uniform in shape. The rice terraces of both Banaue and the Philippine Cordilleras provide panoramic views of every shade of green imaginable. And so on, and so on..
Philippines is a must to visit, a must to organize your event in!
Rutger Hoorn | VP Global Sales & Strategic PartnershipsContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
A Promising First Half of 2024 with Global Presence
Ovation Global DMC is gearing up for an exciting and impactful first half of 2024. Our global teams are set to... Read more13 February, 2024
Popular in 2023 and trending in 2024
It's time to reflect and take a look at the destinations that were trending in our global network, as well as the... Read more15 January, 2024