Bulgaria joins the EU in 2007, which makes the country one of the last members of the Union.
- The country still has kept a low profile on the tourist map of Europe and therefore it is still one of the best preserved hidden corners of Eastern Europe.
- With its 4 seasons, beautiful nature, huge cultural legacy, folklore and delicious cuisineBulgaria is inspirational for unforgettable incentives and events.
- The capital city has recently been restored.
- The municipality has been busy over the past few years and has upgraded the old roads and revived most of the parks and gardens.
- The city is surrounded on all sides by wonderful mountain ranges. The wooded mass of granite, called Mount Vitosha, whose foothills begin some 10 km from the city center, is very much part of the capital and is the source of its pure water and fresh breezes.
A relatively unknown country, Bulgaria contains a plethora of hidden gems which represent a rich and diverse history
Whatever your corporate event needs, Travel Time Bulgaria has the answer. With a wealth of experience in organising and managing corporate events, our consultants will come up with a tailor-made solution to fit your budget. A licensed tour operator, we are able to offer optimal prices for accommodation and rental of event space. With our own state-of-the-art interpreting, audio and multimedia equipment, we have the flexibility to offer competitive prices for rental of technical equipment. We take the hassle out of organising and managing presentations, seminars, congress and conference events, saving our clients precious time, effort and money.
From 2006 until now our team has earned a reputation as a reliable and preferred partner of many institutions and organisations in the NGO sector in Bulgaria, international organisations as well as an impressive list of private companies.
5 Tsarevo Selo Street, 1612, Szofia, BulgariaContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Fun tips to travel more responsibly
Responsible travel…while it sounds very serious and nothing close to fun, we’re here to show you that it gives way Read more4 July, 2018
Locality is #Trendy
Now that 2017, the year for Sustainable Tourism is over, the question that comes up is now what? Good news is that one Read more26 March, 2018