A melting pot of different cultures, colonised primarily by the Portuguese but with strong influences of the French, Dutch, Germans, Africans and Japanese, Brazil is a superb destination for meetings and incentives.
- Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world, behind Russia, Canada, China, and the U.S.A., with an area of eight and a half million square kilometres.
- Despite its vast expanse of territory, Brazil’s population is concentrated in the major cities, mainly along its coast. The urban sprawls of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo dominate the southern coast.
- Brazil is undergoing a very special and prosperous economic moment. It has strongly developed in several areas to become one of the countries which nowadays enormously raise the interest of investors and researchers. This situation has created the opportunity for the construction of a modern and adequate infrastructure for events and incentives. Definitely, Brazil is ready to receive visitors from abroad.
- With its passion for sports, Brazil has been blessed with the opportunity of hosting the two largest sporting events in the World: in 2014, the FIFA Soccer World Cup and in 2016 the Olympic and Para-Olympic Games.
- The joy, humour and liveliness of the Brazilians, expressed in their music and artistic spirit, is topped by Carnival, four days that last almost a whole year! Rio de Janeiro has just been appointed as the happiest city in the world by Forbes!
Thanks to its mosaic of cultures and lifestyles, Ovation Brazil promises a combination of style, dazzling cuisine, beguiling art collections and vibrant, captivating people. Brazil is the perfect destination for meetings and incentives
Launched in 2009, Ovation Brazil DMC is a dedicated team of leading hospitality experts who intimately understand the unique power of meetings and events to deliver on corporate objectives. Based in São Paulo, Ovation Brazil DMC operates high touch incentive and corporate meeting programs for national and international customers across the region.
Rua George Ohm, 206/230 Torre A – 19º andar – Cidade das Monções CEP: 04576-020 – São Paulo – BrasilContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
The O Interview – André Wiringa, CXO at Performance Solutions
Ovation Global DMC had the pleasure to meet André Wiringa, Chief Experience Officer at Performance... Read more13 September, 2018
Fun tips to travel more responsibly
Responsible travel…while it sounds very serious and nothing close to fun, we’re here to show you that it gives way... Read more4 July, 2018