Why Czech Republic?
Those seeking to acquaint themselves with one of the most beautiful European countries should not miss the Czech Republic.
- The country’s main advantage is the diverse wealth of cultural, historical and natural places of interest. These are all concentrated in a relatively small space and supported by impressive accommodation and dining facilities.
- Thanks to its location in the centre of Europe, the Czech Republic has long been an important crossroads of trade and culture.
- The capital Prague is a city of high standards and rich heritage. Often called “Golden” or “Hundred-spired”, Prague belongs to the network of architecturally unique European cities, attractive for tourists from around the world. Visitors find themselves enjoying a living museum of European architecture from Romanesque time to the present.
- The social life is rich as well – not just in Prague and the country’s other larger cities, but also in Bohemian and Moravian spas.
- Very famous is the so-called “Bath Triangle” which consists of world famous spas visited in the past by such musical luminaries as A. Dvořák, J.S.Bach and W.A.Mozart.
Ovation Czech Republic DMC forms part of Ovation Global DMC the International Destination Management Company offering consistent, seamless, world-class DMC services in multiple destinations located across 4 continents.
The team at Ovation Czech Republic DMC are destination experts and intimately understand the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives. The local team’s expert destination knowledge combined with the strength of Ovation Global DMC ensures the highest standards of service.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to this fairytale destination.
Sylvie Neves | Managing Director
Sylvie has been managing the Ovation office in Prague since its foundation. Her solid event management and DMC experience, as well as trust and reputation, led her to handle the most prestigious events.
Lenka Frydrychova | Director of Operations
With her natural and happy attitude, Lenka overcomes any challenge. She has handled a great number of projects in so many different fields that she has an answer to any situation.
Eliska Volkova | Project Manager
Eliska is highly appreciated for her creative approach and self-control. She is always ready to support any crazy idea or concept and finds the most adapted solutions in any case.
Jana Stickova | Project Manager
Result-driven: this is what qualifies Jana the best. Along her career she acquired a solid ability to listen and make sure each project is handled in accordance to her clients’ expectations.
Contact Czech Republic
Andel Park Smichov, Karla Englise 3201/6, 150 00 Prague 5 – Czech RepublicContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Locality is #Trendy
Now that 2017, the year for Sustainable Tourism is over, the question that comes up is now what? Good news is that one Read more26 March, 2018
The O interview: Pauline Bergé, Regional Director of Luxury Sales Marriott International Luxury Brands
It has been an amazing opportunity to meet Pauline. A very well-recognised professional in the hospitality industry. Read more31 October, 2017