Laos has a rich history stretching back 10,000 years. At its height, it ruled over present-day Laos and much of neighbouring northern Thailand. Landlocked and laid-back, it’s a unique spin on the Southeast Asia experience.
- In Laos, Buddhism permeates every facet of life, change comes slowly, and cities bed down early.
- The perfect place to break from office politics or put a pause in a hyperactive travel agenda, this land of mountain, mists and untamed natural beauty tempts with unrivalled peace and serenity.
- For such a small country, Laos is surprisingly diverse in terms of its people.
- Colourfully dressed hill tribes welcome groups to the higher elevations, whilst the Buddhist monasteries of the lowland river valleys offer guests a total contrast.
- The country also retains some of the French influence it absorbed during colonial days: the familiar smell of freshly baked bread and coffee mingles with exotic local aromas in morning markets, and many of the old shop houses of its larger towns now house French restaurants which are ideal for your group’s evening dining.
At the forefront of Laos’ emerging meeting and incentive travel industry, Indochina Heritage is a locally-operated, internationally-managed Destination Management Company.
Comprising three separate departments for incentive travel, events and team building, Indochina Heritage is exceptionally qualified to ensure your meeting, event or incentive programme is planned and operated flawlessly.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your group’s programme in Laos.
57/6 Srisawangwong Rd, Dist. 3, Bann Xiengmuan, Luang Prabang, LaosContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
6 Neuroscience-Based Tips to Design Engaging Virtual Experiences
Here are 6 neuroscience-based tips to help you design relevant and engaging virtual experiences for your attendees. Read more13 January, 2021
The Digital Nomad: A new way of understanding the creation of experiences in a virtual global spectrum.
Are you looking for amazing experiences in the current DIGITAL Events world, think THE DIGITAL NOMAD. Check it out! Read more14 December, 2020