Laos has a rich history stretching back 10,000 years. At its height, it ruled over present-day Laos and much of neighbouring northern Thailand. Landlocked and laid-back, it’s a unique spin on the Southeast Asia experience.
- In Laos, Buddhism permeates every facet of life, change comes slowly, and cities bed down early.
- The perfect place to break from office politics or put a pause in a hyperactive travel agenda, this land of mountain, mists and untamed natural beauty tempts with unrivalled peace and serenity.
- For such a small country, Laos is surprisingly diverse in terms of its people.
- Colourfully dressed hill tribes welcome groups to the higher elevations, whilst the Buddhist monasteries of the lowland river valleys offer guests a total contrast.
- The country also retains some of the French influence it absorbed during colonial days: the familiar smell of freshly baked bread and coffee mingles with exotic local aromas in morning markets, and many of the old shop houses of its larger towns now house French restaurants which are ideal for your group’s evening dining.
At the forefront of Laos’ emerging meeting and incentive travel industry, Indochina Heritage is a locally-operated, internationally-managed Destination Management Company.
Comprising three separate departments for incentive travel, events and team building, Indochina Heritage is exceptionally qualified to ensure your meeting, event or incentive programme is planned and operated flawlessly.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your group’s programme in Laos.
57/6 Srisawangwong Rd, Dist. 3, Bann Xiengmuan, Luang Prabang, LaosContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
When in-person events return; what does the venue say about your event?
How much do our surroundings affect the way we think and feel? Read more14 October, 2020
Are You Ready for in-person Events to return? Ovation Global DMC is!
Events are slowly but surely coming back. How do we know? Simple; the increase of global requests of in-person events is... Read more14 September, 2020