Greece, the ultimate, timeless classic destination, with over a thousand islands set in azure blue seas. Birthplace of modern civilisation, democracy, literature, art, drama, medicine and architecture with a rich tradition of hospitality and friendliness ensuring a warm welcome for travellers from all over the world.
- Athens, its capital, is a city with equal meassures of grunge and grace and heady mix of history and edginess. Cultural and social life plays out amid, around, and in ancient landmarks. Its wealth of archaeological sites and museums offer oases of peace and tranquility, vying with modern concert halls, theaters, nightclubs, shows and sporting events to entertain and enlighten visitors. The magnificent Acropolis, visible from almost every part of the city, reminds Greeks daily of their heritage and the city’s many transformations.
- Greek cuisine is rich and varied – part of the Mediterranean diet, which has become world famous for its healthy qualities and prepared to recipes as old as the gods – and its wines now compare to the best which French and Italian vineyards can produce. Remember, Bacchus was a Greek God.
Athens is one of Europe’s most alluring, most exciting destinations, with a plethora of opportunities both on land and at sea.
- World Class Facilities
- Direct access from most international airports
- Impressive venues
- Outstanding hotel accommodation
- Friendly & efficient service
- Superb scenery
- Glorious weather
- History & Culture
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation Global DMC is proud to work with Kipling Events, industry leader in the competitive Greek market. Owner managed by Angela Kipling, the passion and commitment of the Kipling team provides 100% assurance to our customers.
The Kipling Team guarantees to deliver a smooth, relevant and effective event experience for all involved. They will carefully listen to your vision, understand your objectives and incorporate your thoughts into a successful event production. With 16 prosperous years of experience in the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events industry, Kipling Events has the confidence and know-how to provide you with a perfect flow to your events in Greece.
“an outstanding, flawless, professional effort. Everything could not have been better executed by your staff and all the folks you engaged to make this trip perfect. From the beginning, I knew I was in good hands at every turn…..in the US Navy, we salute perfection with a “BZ”…. Bravo Zulu, which means “excellent job”!
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Greece and see how you can make the most of your time in this mythic land.
Digeni 18, Voula 166 73, Athens, GreeceContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Athens embarks on a green project
The city of Athens embarks on a new green project to help sustain its urban lungs and promote sustainability. Read more22 September, 2021
6 Neuroscience-Based Tips to Design Engaging Virtual Experiences
Here are 6 neuroscience-based tips to help you design relevant and engaging virtual experiences for your attendees. Read more13 January, 2021