Comprising 17,504 tropical islands straddling the equator between the Pacific and Indian oceans, the Republic of Indonesia is the world’s largest archipelago.
- Because of its location and geology, Indonesia is blessed with the most diverse landscape, from fertile rice lands on Java and Bali to luxuriant rain forests of Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi to savannah grasslands of the Nusa Tenggara islands and the snowcapped peaks of West Papua.
- Culturally, Indonesia fascinates visitors with its rich diversity of ancient temples, music, dances, rituals and customs which change from island to island and from region to region.
- At every turn visitors feel truly welcomed by the warm and gracious hospitality of the Indonesian people which once experienced is not easily forgotten.
- Indonesia’s hotels are second to none with many located on white sandy beaches, overlooking lush green river valleys, or situated in the heart of the busy capital city of Jakarta. Little wonder so many frequently appear on the world’s top hotel listings.
- Convention centers are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and experienced hosts of international conferences including the Global Climate Change Conference in Bali to the World Ocean Conference in Manado.
- The cities of Jakarta, Bali, Medan, Padang, Bandung, Solo, Yogyakarta, Surabaya and Makassar are easily accessible with direct international flight connections. Many low-costcarriers regularly fly passengers to Indonesia’s towns and remote locations.
- Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, or Makassar are hives of activities for business and leisureand a paradise for shoppers in search of international brands or locally produced goods.
- Gourmets are assured of delectable spicy cuisine while for sheer relaxation, Indonesian spas are second to none when it comes to reinvigorating body and mind.
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation is pleased to work with Smailing Tour, an expert DMC offering unlimited travel possibilities throughout the Indonesian archipelago.
The experience and passion of the multilingual team at Smailing Tour has lead to the company being recognised as an industry leader in the creation and delivery of meetings and incentive programmes.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Indonesia.
By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 145, Sanur — Bali 80228, IndonesiaContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Ovation Global DMC @ IBTM World 2021
Ovation Global DMC will be there! IBTM World 2021! Join us! Read more14 November, 2021
Nyepi, or Silence Day in Bali is an important Balinese Hindu celebration. Learn more about this compulsory day of... Read more12 October, 2021