Comprising 17,504 tropical islands straddling the equator between the Pacific and Indian oceans, the Republic of Indonesia is the world’s largest archipelago.
- Because of its location and geology, Indonesia is blessed with the most diverse landscape, from fertile rice lands on Java and Bali to luxuriant rain forests of Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi to savannah grasslands of the Nusa Tenggara islands and the snowcapped peaks of West Papua.
- Culturally, Indonesia fascinates visitors with its rich diversity of ancient temples, music, dances, rituals and customs which change from island to island and from region to region.
- At every turn visitors feel truly welcomed by the warm and gracious hospitality of the Indonesian people which once experienced is not easily forgotten.
- Indonesia’s hotels are second to none with many located on white sandy beaches, overlooking lush green river valleys, or situated in the heart of the busy capital city of Jakarta. Little wonder so many frequently appear on the world’s top hotel listings.
- Convention centers are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and experienced hosts of international conferences including the Global Climate Change Conference in Bali to the World Ocean Conference in Manado.
- The cities of Jakarta, Bali, Medan, Padang, Bandung, Solo, Yogyakarta, Surabaya and Makassar are easily accessible with direct international flight connections. Many low-costcarriers regularly fly passengers to Indonesia’s towns and remote locations.
- Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, or Makassar are hives of activities for business and leisureand a paradise for shoppers in search of international brands or locally produced goods.
- Gourmets are assured of delectable spicy cuisine while for sheer relaxation, Indonesian spas are second to none when it comes to reinvigorating body and mind.
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation is pleased to work with Smailing Tour, an expert DMC offering unlimited travel possibilities throughout the Indonesian archipelago.
The experience and passion of the multilingual team at Smailing Tour has lead to the company being recognised as an industry leader in the creation and delivery of meetings and incentive programmes.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Indonesia.
By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 145, Sanur — Bali 80228, IndonesiaContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Penglipuran Village: A Traditional experience in Bali
Penglipuran Village is a traditional village located in the south of the Bangli regency where visitors travel to escape... Read more13 December, 2022
2022 … and What’s Next?
2022 is coming to a close and we can confidently say that it’s been a year of achievements but also challenges. Read more13 December, 2022
Discover other destinations around the world. We have it all! We invite you to navigate and experience our services from the hand of our experts. Whenever and wherever you want, we make it happen!