- 330 days of sunshine
- Lavish 5*hotels, resorts and facilities
- State of the art infrastructure for meetings and conferences
- 11,000 years of history and culture
- Unmatched natural beauty in rural mountain villages and clear blue beaches
- At the crossroad of three continents with excellent flight connections
Since the beginning of time, people have chosen Cyprus as a meeting place due to its location at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa. Our ancestors used Cyprus’ amphitheatres and castles to welcome their guests and forge alliances. Millennia later, the island remains an ideal place to meet, talk, exchange ideas and above all have fun!
- When productivity is high on your group’s priority list let us help you cut through the clutter and make the most out of your stay.
- The island’s top-class facilities and flight connections make conferences in Cyprus a no-brainer; the island’s year-round sunshine, delicious Mediterranean cuisine and breath-taking scenery will ensure that our guests will have a memorable experience.
Meetings & Incentives
- What is an incentive? It’s a chance to celebrate good business performance, meet up with colleagues from all over the world, reward the best in any industry, or simply say thank you to the ones that matter in our teams.
- Cyprus offers the ideal playground, with year-round sunshine, crystal clear waters and sandy beaches, mountains scattered with wine-producing villages and dense pine forests, cosmopolitan cities with five-star facilities and world-renowned Mediterranean cuisine.
With its laid-back island vibe, warm climate, long stretches of beaches and captivating sunsets, the Mediterranean island of Cyprus ticks all the boxes when it comes to incredible holiday spots. Sun-seekers love bronzing their bods on the secluded shorelines, those longing for leisurely walks will enjoy discovering hidden cobblestone laneways in charming towns like Omodos and Pano Lefkara, and partygoers will find plenty of places to dance the night away in clubs scattered around the southern Cyprus cities of Paphos, Limassol and Larnaca. Once part of ancient Greece, that influence is felt throughout Cypriot culture, food and history, making it the next best thing to visiting Greece without the large crowds and higher price tags.
Our aim is to add some magic to each event and incentive programme delivered, together with the best standards for operational excellence, authenticity and guest well-being. We comprise a series of well-established partnerships in all regions of the island, and we manage every aspect of your meeting, event or incentive with 24/7 multilingual support. Whether you’re planning a rewarding incentive or an important meeting.
Rutger Hoorn | VP Global Sales & Strategic PartnershipsContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
A Promising First Half of 2024 with Global Presence
Ovation Global DMC is gearing up for an exciting and impactful first half of 2024. Our global teams are set to... Read more13 February, 2024
Popular in 2023 and trending in 2024
It's time to reflect and take a look at the destinations that were trending in our global network, as well as the... Read more15 January, 2024