- 330 days of sunshine
- Lavish 5*hotels, resorts and facilities
- State of the art infrastructure for meetings and conferences
- 11,000 years of history and culture
- Unmatched natural beauty in rural mountain villages and clear blue beaches
- At the crossroad of three continents with excellent flight connections
Since the beginning of time, people have chosen Cyprus as a meeting place due to its location at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa. Our ancestors used Cyprus’ amphitheatres and castles to welcome their guests and forge alliances. Millennia later, the island remains an ideal place to meet, talk, exchange ideas and above all have fun!
- When productivity is high on your group’s priority list let us help you cut through the clutter and make the most out of your stay.
- The island’s top-class facilities and flight connections make conferences in Cyprus a no-brainer; the island’s year-round sunshine, delicious Mediterranean cuisine and breath-taking scenery will ensure that our guests will have a memorable experience.
Meetings & Incentives
- What is an incentive? It’s a chance to celebrate good business performance, meet up with colleagues from all over the world, reward the best in any industry, or simply say thank you to the ones that matter in our teams.
- Cyprus offers the ideal playground, with year-round sunshine, crystal clear waters and sandy beaches, mountains scattered with wine-producing villages and dense pine forests, cosmopolitan cities with five-star facilities and world-renowned Mediterranean cuisine.
Through its Strategic Partner Programme Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with Drakos DMC, a pioneer in the field of destination management in Cyprus since 1982.
A member of numerous international professional associations, Drakos DMC offers clients decades of expertise, polished with an innovative spirit. From the planning stage to structuring and actual execution, perfection is Drakos’ goal. Superior services and dedicated attention to details are our means to this end.
“THANK YOU for all your hard work in Paphos. Your professional organization and selection of teammates has helped a great deal running the event in a smooth and seamless manner. It was a tough group but even with all the last minute changes you were able to work around it helping us to make it successful – great job on ground! The feedback from our client has been fantastic. As our first onsite program together; it could not have gone better, and I look forward to many more in the future.”
‘”Our co-operation with Drakos DMC at the occasion of our 2017 President’s Club Retreat with 55 participants from all over Europe on the beautiful island of Cyprus can be summarized with a few words: it was perfect, amazing and absolutely superb. The attention to detail, friendliness and assistance is high-class and second to none and we would be delighted to have another chance to work together with them in the future."
Christina Drakos | President - CEO
Orestis Aristides | Managing Director
Litsa Tamanis | General Manager
Marilena Leonidou | Project Manager
Sophia Papadopoulou | Project Coordinator
Celine Gasq | Project Coordinator
67, Agias Fylaxeos, 3025, Limassol, CyprusContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
We Celebrate The International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development
As this year will be coming to an end soon, it is time to remember that 2017 was declared the year of Sustainable Read more26 October, 2017
The O interview: Kate Schmitt, Editor in Chief of CIM
Katrin "Kate" Schmitt is the new Editor-in-Chief of CIM - Conference & Incentive Management. She returned to CIM after Read more13 December, 2017