- 330 days of sunshine
- Lavish 5*hotels, resorts and facilities
- State of the art infrastructure for meetings and conferences
- 11,000 years of history and culture
- Unmatched natural beauty in rural mountain villages and clear blue beaches
- At the crossroad of three continents with excellent flight connections
Since the beginning of time, people have chosen Cyprus as a meeting place due to its location at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa. Our ancestors used Cyprus’ amphitheatres and castles to welcome their guests and forge alliances. Millennia later, the island remains an ideal place to meet, talk, exchange ideas and above all have fun!
- When productivity is high on your group’s priority list let us help you cut through the clutter and make the most out of your stay.
- The island’s top-class facilities and flight connections make conferences in Cyprus a no-brainer; the island’s year-round sunshine, delicious Mediterranean cuisine and breath-taking scenery will ensure that our guests will have a memorable experience.
Meetings & Incentives
- What is an incentive? It’s a chance to celebrate good business performance, meet up with colleagues from all over the world, reward the best in any industry, or simply say thank you to the ones that matter in our teams.
- Cyprus offers the ideal playground, with year-round sunshine, crystal clear waters and sandy beaches, mountains scattered with wine-producing villages and dense pine forests, cosmopolitan cities with five-star facilities and world-renowned Mediterranean cuisine.
Our aim is to add some magic to each event and incentive programme delivered, together with the best standards for operational excellence, authenticity and guest well-being. We comprise a series of well-established partnerships in all regions of New Zealand, thus allowing them to directly manage every aspect of your meeting, event or incentive with 24/7 multilingual support. Whether you’re planning a rewarding incentive or an important meeting.
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
When in-person events return; what does the venue say about your event?
How much do our surroundings affect the way we think and feel? Read more14 October, 2020
The Maltese Islands are a tale of sun, sea and stone
Malta, islands steeped in ancient history and culture, sunlit limestone and crystal-clear seas. Read more13 October, 2020