- Nepal boasts eight of the world’s tallest mountains and the world’s oldest Hindu and Buddhist sites.
- While Kathmandu Valley is made of three ancient cities filled with enchanting medieval palaces, pagodas, temples, statues and stupas, the rest of the kingdom offers unparalleled adventure options with abundance in flora and fauna.
- As for its people – from the Tharus that share their land with the splendid Asian tuskers in the plains to the brave Yak herders of Dolpo, they are as amazing as the land itself.
- Here in its tropical jungles, the Royal Bengal Tiger prowls, higher up the legend of the Yeti lives on.
- Although modernisation has set in, the quintessence of ancient Nepal remains amongst its people.
- Everest Close Up – Charter helicopter to Everest.
- Talk by a Mount Everest summiteer.
- Meeting Kumari–the living goddess of Nepal.
- Interaction with Buddhist Scholars.
- Up close with nature and mountains.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Home cooked Nepali food.
- Pottery making.
- Cycling through villages.
- Village walks.
- Wildlife in Chitwan with jungle walks & safaris.
A key and important strategic partner in Nepal for Ovation Global DMC. We are please to work together with Dharma Adventures.
Dharma Adventures is a niche Destination Management Company, offering personalised services to your valued clients looking for life changing experiences in Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet.
We have been operating in these areas since 1991, growing steadily while ensuring that the quality of services remain high and the product, top notch. Our aim is to provide your clients with unique experiences the Himalayan countries can offer.
Agile, knowledgeable and efficient staff; top of the line equipment and well-maintained vehicles has always been the backbone of our company. Our focus on safety, hygiene, minimum environmental impact and social giveback programs has proven well and we continue to pursue it.
What I liked most was the people ; trip leader, driver, support staff and how happy and helpful Dharma Adventures was. They took such good care of us. Amazing experience ! Highly recommend !
The trip was extremely well planned. We enjoyed the trek experience. The trip leader was conscientious & caring of us and he went beyond our expectations. The service was top notch and I don’t think it could have been any better.
We had very high expectations coming into this trip and they were met! The trip leader was knowledgeable, kind and courteous, he was always professional and very accommodating. With the driver, they were always on time and attuned to our needs. Plus the vehicle was great! The itinerary was good and varied, but maybe we could have had more time in city central of Kathmandu.
What I liked most about Dharma Adventures was how they took such good care of us. The trip leader was very knowledgeable, accommodating and interesting and they are all very happy and helpful people. An amazing experience! Highly recommend!
Our trip was very well organized with an excellent guide. He is well educated, professional and extremely polite. He was just fantastic! We absolutely loved the helicopter ride to Mount Everest. I will recommend the trip to others.
Our trek design was fantastic; there was just enough trekking with perfect timing everywhere to see everything. The trek staff was all very professional. We were impressed by the way our guide was so versatile and always keen and reactive to take care of everything. He dealt efficiently with any trouble or new inquiry we came up with and did his very best to make us feel accommodated. He was the highlight!!
We were well-taken care of. We did not have to worry about transportation, tickets or where to eat. We had a cleaned vehicle daily and the driver had water, clean umbrellas always ready. Our guide was very attentive to all our personal details and needs. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and informative, carefully explaining everything. Had it not been for him, we would not have made the wonderful flight tour to Mount Everest, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank You.
We could not have asked for a better trip. It started with being met at the airport. That was so important since we have not traveled much. It continued with every phase of our trip right up to our last flight out. Our guide and all the trekking crew were very friendly and knowledgeable. We heard a lot of complaints up & down the trail from other travelers. We are very glad we chose to go with Dharma Adventures. Just keep doing what you are doing.
38/18 Lhotse Marg, Kamalpokhari · Kathmandu 5385 · NepalContact