Nature is more than a backdrop in Canada. It is a symbol of freedom – freedom to explore and create.Explore our vast mountain ranges, gracious prairie landscapes, multi-cultural chic city centres and our rich indigenous heritage. Ovation Canada creates outstanding and awe-inspiring programs each and every time.
- Western Canada is your perfect host for outdoor adventure, divine and diverse cuisine, luxurious accommodation, exciting nightlife and first-class shopping to provide an experience of a lifetime.
- Start in the multi-cultural and trendy city of Vancouver with its temperate year-round climate. From here one can sail on the Pacific Ocean, enjoy lunch downtown and ski all in one day!
- Just a couple of hours away is the world renowned resort of Whistler which, together with Vancouver, hosted the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
- Travel inland to discover the Canadian Rocky Mountains which teem with pristine wilderness and abundant wildlife.
- Combined with luxurious and historic accommodation, this destination will take your breath away. Journey by luxury train, yacht or floatplane while spotting sea lions, orca whales, eagles, black bears and moose.
Ovation has a strong, established presence in Canada, headquartered in Vancouver with operational bases in Whistler, Banff, and Victoria. Originally established as Destination Planners Inc. in 1990, Ovation has provided award winning programs to both international & national, corporate, association, meeting and incentive clients from all corners of the world for over 20 years.
Our experts have local expertise and knowledge, along with the strength of the Ovation Global brand and presence bringing a unique perspective to the development of customized programs for our world-class client base. Ovation is passionate and we pride ourselves on presenting all that the destination has to offer. Our ultimate vision is to exceed the expectations of our clients, with unparalleled service, exemplary attention to detail and seamless program execution. In short, allowing clients to experience Canada in a creative way never before imagined. Our team of experts provide budget conscious solutions and value-added programming with an exciting and creative twist!
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Cyber Security and The MICE Industry with Vincent Jentjens
Today, cyber security is a hot topic in the B2B world. The MICE industry is not exempt from this and that’s why we Read more21 November, 2017
The O interview: Pauline Bergé, Regional Director of Luxury Sales Marriott International Luxury Brands
It has been an amazing opportunity to meet Pauline. A very well-recognised professional in the hospitality industry. Read more31 October, 2017
1444 Alberni Street, Suite 200, Vancouver, Canada, V6G 2Z4Contact