A unique conference and incentive destination.
- Norway is beautiful, safe and easily accessible with direct flights to many Norwegian cities.
- It has what National Geographic calls ‘the best-preserved attraction on UNESCO’s World Heritage List,’ the Fjords of Western Norway.
- That’s not where the accolades finish: Lonely Planet ranks Norway amongst its ‘best destinations for 2015’ having previously named the Lofoten islands the ‘most beautiful group of islands in the world.’
- Not far from the magnificent Fjords and bright northern lights, modern conference venues and infrastructure open up a large number of programme options for your meeting, conference, event or incentive.
- Incentive activities range from hiking across the unique Fjord landscapes and glaciers to catching the magical Northern Lights, spectacular whale safaris, charming Fjord cruises, adventures and activities in a Winter Wonderland, walking in the Viking’s footsteps or a culinary adventure based on the very trendy “Nordic Food” concept.
With unrivalled local experience and a dynamic team, Scan One is Ovation’s northern light for DMC services in Norway.
Always putting the client’s needs first, Scan One takes pride in designing tailor-made projects and programmes which deliver their client’s corporate identity, values and vision with a uniquely Norwegian twist. By combining Norway’s exceptional landscape and charm with the high-tech infrastructure available, Scan One creates highly interactive programmes which cover all MICE activities – meetings, incentives, conferences and events.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Norway.
Verksgata 14b, Stavanger, NorwayContact