Why Saint Martin?
Saint Martin is an island of great diversity, a melting pot of welcoming cultures that has this island nation commonly referred to as “The Friendly Island.”
This small paradise is a home away from home for the French and Dutch, and a haven for immigrants that have flocked to its shores over the years, resulting in a foodie’s paradise and a cultural buff’s wonderland.
The island’s hospitable vibe makes it a great destination for group travel and Meetings and Events.
Here’s a snapshot of what Saint Martin offers:
- Saint Martin, a small island located in the Caribbean is part of the Leeward Islands. It is comprised of two separate countries, divided between its northern French side, called Saint-Martin, and it’s southern Dutch side, Sint Maarten.
- Luxury resorts line the coasts of both the Dutch and French sides of the island with beautiful accommodations perfectly set up for incentive programs, meetings & events or even independent travel.
- Ziplining at Loterie Farm in the middle of the island jungle. Find the beautiful pool for a perfect spot to swim, relax, drink, take a thrilling zipline through the jungle or walk among the manicured trails. This spot is a nice place to experience multiple activities for exciting incentive programs.
- Experience amazing 360-degree views of the island from Fort Louis, from the Fort Louis Marina and Simpson Bay, to Nettle Bay and then Anguilla in the distance. You can even spot planes landing at the airport on the Dutch side.
- On this gorgeous little island, there are plenty of opportunities to interact with local wildlife. Get kissed by a butterfly at the Butterfly Farm or discover local species at The St. Maarten Zoological Park.
Through its Strategic Partner Program, Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with Amstar Meetings & Events, professionals bringing your ideas to life.
The Amstar Meetings & Events team has been providing award-winning service to Groups and Corporate Events for the past 15 years.
Each one of us at Amstar Meetings & Events has a knack for matching the right venue, location or event to the unique needs of any group. In 2018 alone, Amstar Meetings & Events served more than 1,100 Group Programs and 150,000 attendees.
Our operational capabilities, attention to detail and destination expertise turn great events into memorable experiences. In 2017, Amstar Meetings & Events was a co-winner of the SITE Crystal Awards for Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility Part of an Incentive Program.
Our team is comprised of people from more than 20 different nationalities, including many active members of SITE, MPI and FICP who proudly serve a global client base. Contact us today and let’s start talking about your next event!