Vietnam is a destination known for its strength, grace and unlimited potential.
- Generations of local and colonial elegance have blessed Vietnam with many of the world’s most ancient, natural, cultural and historical heritage sites.
- The 3,260 km long coastline is dotted with outstanding beaches, mountains jutting out to the sea and the twice-listed UNESCO World Heritage Site, Halong Bay.
A plethora of off-the-beaten-path group experiences ranges from:
- Staying with an ethnic family in the Northern mountain area of Sa Pa, Mekong Delta.
- Taking photos of the sunrise in Hoi An.
- Sand-surfing with local kids at the most beautiful sand dune in Mui Ne.
At the forefront of Vietnam’s emerging meeting and incentive travel industry, Indochina Heritage is a locally- operated, internationally-managed Destination Management Company.
Comprising three separate departments for incentive travel, events and team building, Indochina Heritage is exceptionally qualified to ensure your meeting, event or incentive programme is planned and operated flawlessly.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Vietnam.
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Here’s Why Switzerland Is The Most Innovative Country in The World
Since 2008, the gold standard for judging which countries are the most innovative has been an annual report released bRead more21 November, 2017
Tech & Sustainability – The Perfect Marriage
The truth is our modern world thrives on technological advances that impress, inspire and at times even cause controversRead more13 December, 2017
Indochina Heritage building, 80 Nguyen Van Thu str, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamContact