If one was asked to define Colombia with just one word, it would be variety.
- Colombia lies at the heart of Latin America, a region of the Americas that breathes with the lungs of our planet – the Amazon Rainforest.
- Almost half of Colombia is covered with tropical forests, which are home to some of the world’s most vibrant species and vistas.
- North of the forested South lies a region rich in enigmatic places of interest such as the archaeological sites of San Agustin, Tierradentro and the Lost City (Ciudad Perdida) – an ancient city in Colombia’s Sierra Nevada.
- The colonial cities and towns, such as Cartagena, Villa de Leyva, Mompox and Popayan, offer a unique fusion of cultures and traditions for the curious incentive groups, as do the many indigenous villages dotted around the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
- Crowned by the Caribbean Sea, Colombia is located a stone’s throw from unspoilt Caribbean beaches and islands.
- Salsa dancing in Cali or Vallenato is just one team building option amongst many.
- The extraordinary people with extraordinary stories are always eager to showcase their charming, forever-green destination – they are Colombia’s destination experts.
Coffee, exotic fruits, Gabriel García Márquez, Emeralds, Salsa dancing... An endless exquisite list of wonderful experiences
Our aim is to add some magic to each event and incentive programme delivered, together with the best standards for operational excellence, authenticity and guest well-being. We comprise a series of well-established partnerships in all regions of Colombia, thus allowing them to directly manage every aspect of your meeting, event or incentive with 24/7 multilingual support. Whether you’re planning a rewarding incentive or an important meeting.