Aruba & Curaçao
Why Aruba & Curaçao?
- Getting to Aruba is easy. You can take direct flights from major North American cities or take a cruise with a Southern Caribbean itinerary. Once here, your group will find friendly people, reliable transportation, alabaster beaches and gentle seas.
- Aruba’s resort spas are renowned sanctuaries for regaining inner harmony after experiencing the many wet ‘n’ wild adventures this destination has to offer: deep sea diving, windsurfing, kite surfing and parasailing, to name but a few.
- The activity options for your next meeting or incentive programme don’t end there – from touring the natural bridges of Arikok National Park to enjoying the weekly Bon Bini and Caribbean festivals, Aruba will leave your guests spoiled for choice.
- With its pristine dive sites, secluded beaches and rich local cuisine, Curaçao offers a little something for every member of your group.
- Located less than 50 miles off the coast of Venezuela, the island is often referred to as the Caribbean’s hidden treasure.
- International influences are very much a running theme on this island: the colourful Dutch architecture showcased in the unique capital city of Willemstad, a UNESCO World Heritage City, is just the start.
- The island has a well-documented Jewish history and most of the island’s residents speak Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamentu (an indigenous dialect).
ECO DMS has been operating on the islands since 1987 and the current team has over 100 years of combined professional experience – they know their stuff.
Destination expert ECO DMS combines personal service, in-depth knowledge of the islands and creativity to produce memorable motivational experiences in Aruba and Curaçao. Every detail is addressed with precision, care and white glove service from beginning to end.
Take a look at the sample programme grids which our friends in ECO DMS have prepared.
Contact Aruba & Curaçao
Italiestraat #16, Oranjestad, Aruba / Kaya Kashimiri 65, CuraçaoContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
ECODMS Aruba & Curaçao Wins Best Guerilla Marketing Initiative/Campaign
Our Strategic Partner in Aruba & Curacao, ECODMS, wins “Best Guerilla Marketing Initiative/Campaign”, with their... Read more14 March, 2021
6 Neuroscience-Based Tips to Design Engaging Virtual Experiences
Here are 6 neuroscience-based tips to help you design relevant and engaging virtual experiences for your attendees. Read more13 January, 2021