Covering 603,500 km squared, Ukraine is the largest country situated entirely in Europe.
- Approximately 60 international air carriers serve this destination including KLM, Lufthansa, Air France, LOT and Czech airlines.
- The capital Kyiv can be reached by direct flights from most European capitals within 2-3 hours.
- A country for all seasons, Ukraine has an abundance of major hotel brands and Kyiv alone has six major congress facilities which can cater for up to 10,000 guests.
- A beautifully green city, Kyiv is renowned as the cultural and business capital of Ukraine.
- Towards the west, the UNESCO World Heritage city of Lviv is 70km from the Polish border and is a particularly exceptional destination for incentive programmes.
- If it’s food and entertainment that your group crave, then the southern port of Odessa has 1,129 restaurants and an abundance of venues for evening extravaganzas.
Ovation Global DMC has a partner in Ukraine. This team of 50+ MICE professionals has been entrusted with over 7,000 projects for more than 400 clients to date.
Our mission is to organise time and space for the inspiration of our clients, colleagues and business partners. We help to inspire new projects, business development and personal growth.
Hugo Slimbrouk, Director of Strategic PartnershipContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Survival in the Digital World. A DMC perspective.
How well prepared was the MICE industry for current sudden (pandemic) digital transformation? Start with strategy before... Read more12 May, 2020
Fun tips to travel more responsibly
Responsible travel…while it sounds very serious and nothing close to fun, we’re here to show you that it gives way... Read more4 July, 2018