- With kilometres of coastline on one side and gentle hills, forests, lakes and streams on the other, Denmark offers a diverse portfolio of options for meeting, event and incentive guests.
- The captivating city of Copenhagen is in close proximity to Sweden (connected by the Øresund bridge) and thus provides the unique opportunity to combine two countries in one incentive programme.
- One of Europe’s oldest capitals with a royal touch – the monarchy in Denmark is the oldest in the world – Copenhagen has recently turned itself into a dynamic and trendy metropolis, attracting attention with everything from exciting architecture and design to stunning art and an abundance of shopping options.
- The meeting and event potential of Copenhagen is centered on venues and activities which have sustainability at their core – COP15 put Copenhagen on the map as a leading sustainable meetings destination which embraces the Danish way of life.
A small country, however great diversity – long coastline, beautiful nature and landscape along with a perfect blend of history and modern design captured in one of the trendiest capitals in Europe, Denmark offers countless possibilities for meeting and incentive programmes.
Based in Copenhagen but covering the entire country, Ovation Denmark DMC is one of the leading DMCs in Scandinavia. With expert local knowledge, creativity and great connections on the ground, the team delivers high-touch incentive and corporate meeting programmes tailored to international customers. Our services include:
- – Venue search including accommodation
- – Incentive programmes
- – Evening theming
- – Decoration
- – Production
- – Transportation
- – Social activities
- – Hospitality staff
- – AV and Entertainment
- – Corporate gifts
- – Meetings and Conferences
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Denmark below. When printing, for best results print on both pages and flip pages up.
Strandvejen 171, DK-2900 Copenhagen, Denmark.Contact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Bornholm: Denmark’s trendiest Island
Bornholm is a Danish island located in the Baltic Sea, and Ovation Denmark DMC has developed a nice incentive program.... Read more26 February, 2020
Copenhagen: explore the undiscovered suburbs
See Denmark’s oldest oak tree: 800 years old. Walk to UNESCO Deer Park, learn of the Parceforce hunting style, and... Read more9 February, 2020