- Besides the rich cultural heritage, Germany is widely recognized for its 5,000 different brands of beer, their 300 different kinds of bread and its famous sausages.
- Known around the world for precision engineering and high-tech products, Germany is equally admired by visitors for its old-world charm and “Gemütlichkeit” (cosiness).
- If you have perceptions of Germany as simply homogeneous, it will surprise you with its many historical regions and local diversity. 2,000 years of European cultural history have certainly left their mark in the form of Roman baths, medieval monasteries, gothic cathedrals, baroque palaces, art nouveau villas and UNESCO world heritage sites.
- A city of superlatives, Berlin has more museums than annual days of rain (180 museums vs 106 average days of rain.) However, the city has more than just one claim to fame: the German capital has the longest open-air gallery in the world, the largest department store in Europe and one of few cities worldwide to contain three UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Munich is Bavaria’s beating heart and is famous for its beautiful architecture, fine culture and the annual Oktoberfest beer celebration. Situated in the south-east of the country, Bavaria is the largest federal state in Germany and is what many non-Germans probably have in mind when they think about Germany. Ironically, most of southern Bavaria has more in common culturally with neighbouring Austria and Switzerland than with the rest of Germany.
Ovation’s team in Germany is made up of industry experts who boast a wealth of experience and knowledge of the destination and market, ensuring the best possible experience for international clients.
With Ovation Germany DMC, as well as our strategic partnership with Weichlein Meetings and Incentives, our local team comprises expert DMCs based in several major cities in Germany. Our destination specialists offer consistent, seamless, and world-class Destination Management services as part of Ovation Global DMC.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Germany.
Maik Druschke - Head of Ovation Germany DMC
Ovation Germany DMC, Markgrafenstraße 56, D-10117 Berlin, Germany.Contact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
A Promising First Half of 2024 with Global Presence
Ovation Global DMC is gearing up for an exciting and impactful first half of 2024. Our global teams are set to... Read more13 February, 2024
Popular in 2023 and trending in 2024
It's time to reflect and take a look at the destinations that were trending in our global network, as well as the... Read more15 January, 2024