- There’s a certain magic when thinking about Mexico that makes this country an exceptional Meetings & Events destination.
- It starts with the dynamic landscapes: beaches are next to mountains, deserts flank oceans, and even snow-covered volcanoes neighbor the largest city on the continent, itself only hours away from two different seas.
- Additionally, the warmth and hospitality of the Mexican people will open the doors to their rich culture, history, music and food, all contributing even more to the magical nature of this nation.
- To make it more interesting, all of these treasures vary depending on the region you visit – it’s almost like exploring different countries within the same country!
- Whether your event takes place in Mexico City, Guadalajara, Cancun, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Huatulco, Ixtapa or Acapulco, you’ll find something unique and unforgettable during your time there.
- Here’s a snapshot of what Mexico offers:
- World-renowned beach destinations on both the Caribbean and the Pacific coasts.
- World-class hotels and modern convention centers to satisfy any price point.
- Modern infrastructure to deliver top-notch meetings, events or incentive programs.
- A treasure trove of exciting, fun, adventurous, cultural and educational experiences a short distance away from your hotel.
Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with Amstar Meetings & Events, an award-winning Destination Management Company in Mexico, through its Strategic Partner Program.
The Amstar Meetings & Events team has been providing award-winning service to Groups and Corporate Events for the past 15 years.
Each one of us at Amstar Meetings & Events has a knack for matching the right venue, location or event to the unique needs of any group. In 2017 alone, Amstar Meetings & Events served more than 1,100 Group Programs and 150,000 attendees.
Our operational capabilities, attention to detail and destination expertise turn great events into memorable experiences. In 2016, Amstar Meetings & Events was a co-winner of the SITE Crystal Awards for Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility Part of an Incentive Program.
Our team is comprised of people from more than 20 different nationalities, including many active members of SITE, MPI, FICP and PCMA, who proudly serve a global client base.Contact us today and let’s start talking about your next event!
Av. Palenque Mz. 5 Lotes, 1,2 3 y 4 S.M. 29 2nd floor Cancun, Q. Roo, 77508 MexicoContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
6 Neuroscience-Based Tips to Design Engaging Virtual Experiences
Here are 6 neuroscience-based tips to help you design relevant and engaging virtual experiences for your attendees. Read more13 January, 2021
The Digital Nomad: A new way of understanding the creation of experiences in a virtual global spectrum.
Are you looking for amazing experiences in the current DIGITAL Events world, think THE DIGITAL NOMAD. Check it out! Read more14 December, 2020