Why South Africa?
South Africa – The World in one Country!
South Africa, with its rich history and a multitude of cultures, is a land of possibility and opportunity.
- South Africa has some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery and features an amazing display of birds and wildlife species, including the Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino).
- With its blue flag beaches, spectacular mountains, lush forests, vineyards and dense bush, South Africa is known as ” the world in one country“, and is the ultimate destination for incentive groups with something to offer even the most discerning traveller.
- Culturally as diverse as the landscape, many visitors are drawn to experience for themselves the miracle of the peaceful overthrow of apartheid.
- The country’s biggest asset is undoubtedly its diverse mix of people and cultures who are proud of their heritage and the country’s remarkable transition to a thriving democracy.
- Visitors will find South Africa positively inviting with its breathtaking scenery, magical sunsets, a kaleidoscope of cultures and heritages, envious climate, world-class accommodation, superb food and service, excellent international flight connections and minimal time difference when flying from Europe, not to mention great value for money – what more can you ask for?
Ovation South Africa's expert DMC team offers the ultimate in unique destination experiences and incentive travel programmes in Southern Africa.
With offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town, the Ovation South Africa DMC team boasts a wealth of experience and understands intimately, the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in South Africa to see what you and your clients could experience in the “World in One Country”.
Contact South Africa
Suite 103, 1st Floor, Albion Springs, 183 Main Road, Rondebosch, Cape Town, South AfricaContact