Meaning ‘abundance of fish and butterflies’ in its indigenous language, Panama offers an abundance of attractions and opportunities for business and leisure visitors alike. White sandy beaches, diverse wildlife, unspoilt islands, bustling cities where there is always something new waiting to be discovered… just some of the reasons to consider this Central American paradise.
- Located in the heart of the Americas, Panama serves as an airline hub for connections to any part of the world.
- It is a safe, stable and friendly country of almost three million inhabitants and 75.517 square kilometers.
- More than 30% of its land is protected by 15 national parks, 5 forest reservations and 10 wildlife reserves.
- Two Oceans: Pacific and Atlantic (Caribbean), connected in one hour drive.
- Over 1.500 islands within its boundaries, mainly located in the Caribbean.
- Five areas of Panama have been declared World Heritage sites by UNESCO.
- It was on Panamanian soil where Spain founded the first city in the New World: Santa Maria la Antigua at Darién.
- Panama possesses 7 of the 12 regions which maintain the balance of the main ecosystems of the world.
- More species of birds live in Panama than in North America and Canada combined.
- Panama holds world records in the areas of bird watching and sports fishing.
- Seven different indigenous cultures.
- Abundance of accommodation from the most luxurious hotels to cabins in isolated islands.
- A place to truly experience life with indigenous cultures, extreme sports and cultural tours.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Panama to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Panama.
Contact Ovation Panama
Your contact at Experience Panama, Ovation’s Strategic Partner in Panama is Ana Royo. For all enquiries please contact Ana at email@example.com
Experience Panama, Calle 63 Oeste, Urbanizacion Los Angeles, Local n. 32 Panama City, Panama
Tel: + 507 236 4524
Direct: + 507 6980 9412