Always putting the client’s needs first, Scan One takes pride in designing tailor-made projects and programmes which deliver their client’s corporate identity, values and vision with a uniquely Norwegian twist. By combining Norway’s exceptional landscape and charm with the high-tech infrastructure available, Scan One creates highly interactive programmes which cover all MICE activities – meetings, incentives, conferences and events.
A unique conference and incentive destination.
- Norway is beautiful, safe and easily accessible with direct flights to many Norwegian cities.
- It has what National Geographic calls ‘the best-preserved attraction on UNESCO’s World Heritage List,’ the Fjords of Western Norway.
- That’s not where the accolades finish: Lonely Planet ranks Norway amongst its ‘best destinations for 2015’ having previously named the Lofoten islands the ‘most beautiful group of islands in the world.’
- Not far from the magnificent Fjords and bright northern lights, modern conference venues and infrastructure open up a large number of programme options for your meeting, conference, event or incentive.
- Incentive activities range from hiking across the unique Fjord landscapes and glaciers to catching the magical Northern Lights, spectacular whale safaris, charming Fjord cruises, adventures and activities in a Winter Wonderland, walking in the Viking’s footsteps or a culinary adventure based on the very trendy “Nordic Food” concept.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Norway.
Contact Ovation Norway DMC
Your contact at Scan One, Ovation’s Strategic Partner in Norway is Heidi Legein.
Scan One, Verksgata 14b, Stavanger, Norway
D: +47 51 85 09 25 M: +47 41 585 229