Based in Seoul, with decades of experience working in the meeting and incentive sector, the passion and commitment of the Ovation Korea team is unmatched in their marketplace.
South Korea, “Land of the Morning Calm’’.
- Seoul stands as the capital of the second largest metropolitan city in the world.
- Located on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, Korea, as we affectionately call South Korea, covers a land area of 100,032 square kilometers.
- With a population of forty-eight million people, Korea finds itself bordered by China to the West, Japan to the east and North Korea to the North!
- Korea is rich in culture, history, technology and food.
- When asked to share their top reasons for visiting Korea, people invariably identify the food as number one, the shopping as number two and the people as number three.
- The temperate climate in this mountainous peninsula is a bonus.
South Korea has something for everyone. Whether you are a nature lover, a foodie, a history and culture buff, a mountain hiker/climber, or even an “a techie”, Korea has something for you.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Korea to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Korea.
Contact Ovation Korea
For all enquiries please contact us
Tel: +82 (0)70 8766 9567