The Kipling team provides 100% assurance to our customers that the seamless service delivered by our wholly owned Ovation offices will be consistently replicated in Athens and Greece.
Greece; the ultimate, timeless classic destination, with over a thousand islands set in azure blue seas. Birthplace of modern civilisation, democracy, literature, art, drama, medicine and architecture with a rich tradition of hospitality and friendliness ensuring a warm welcome for travellers from all over the world.
- Athens, its capital, is a contrast of vibrant modern life and ancient culture. Its wealth of archaeological sites and museums offer oases of peace and tranquillity, vying with modern concert halls, theatres, nightclubs, shows and sporting events to entertain and enlighten visitors.
- Greek cuisine is rich and varied – part of the Mediterranean diet, which has become world famous for its healthy qualities and prepared to recipes as old as the gods – and its wines now compare to the best which French and Italian vineyards can produce. Remember, Bacchus was a Greek God.
Athens is one of Europe’s most alluring, most exciting destinations, with a plethora of opportunities both on land and at sea.
- World Class Facilities
- Direct access from most international airports
- Impressive venues
- Outstanding hotel accommodation
- Friendly & efficient service
- Superb scenery
- Glorious weather
- History & Culture
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Greece and see how you can make the most of your time in this mythic land.
Testimonial for Kipling Events handling of the EHOC (European Helicopter Operators Committee) event in Greece, April 2012:
“an outstanding, flawless, professional effort. Everything could not have been better executed by your staff and all the folks you engaged to make this trip perfect. From the beginning, I knew I was in good hands at every turn…..in the US Navy, we salute perfection with a “BZ”…. Bravo Zulu, which means “excellent job”!
Dick Healing Senior Partner, R³ Consulting, Washington, DC
Contact Ovation Greece
Your contact at Kipling Events is Angela Kipling. For all enquiries please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ovation Greece, Kipling Events, Digeni 18 Voula 166 73 Athens, Greece
Tel: + 30 210 8994910
Fax: +30 210 899412