The team at Ovation Czech Republic are destination experts and intimately understand the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives. The local team’s expert destination knowledge combined with the strength of Ovation Global DMC ensures the highest standards of service.
Why Czech Republic?
Those seeking to acquaint themselves with one of the most beautiful European countries should not miss the Czech Republic.
- The country’s main advantage is the diverse wealth of cultural, historical and natural places of interest. These are all concentrated in a relatively small space and supported by impressive accommodation and dining facilities.
- Thanks to its location in the centre of Europe, the Czech Republic has long been an important crossroads of trade and culture.
- The capital Prague is a city of high standards and rich heritage. Often called “Golden” or “Hundred-spired”, Prague belongs to the network of architecturally unique European cities, attractive for tourists from around the world. Visitors find themselves enjoying a living museum of European architecture from Romanesque time to the present.
- The social life is rich as well – not just in Prague and the country’s other larger cities, but also in Bohemian and Moravian spas.
- Very famous is the so-called “Bath Triangle” which consists of world famous spas visited in the past by such musical luminaries as A. Dvořák, J.S.Bach and W.A.Mozart.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to this fairytale destination.
Contact Ovation Czech Republic
For all enquiries please contact Sylvie Neves
Ovation Czech Republic, Andel Park Smichov, Karla Englise 3201/6, 150 00 Prague 5 – Czech Republic Tel: +(00) 420 255 725 460