Owner managed by Daniel Marušic, the passion and commitment of the Dubrovnik Travel team provide 100% assurance to our clients that the seamless service delivered by our wholly owned Ovation offices will be consistently replicated in the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’.
Croatia is emerging as a leading global events destination.
- A young and vibrant country located at the crossroads of Slavic and Mediterranean worlds and independent since 1991, it is surrounded by the Alps in its hinterland, the Danube River to the East, and the Adriatic Sea along the coast.
- Croatia is known for its rich cultural heritage, unspoilt nature with 1,185 islands and islets, healthy organic cuisine, crystal clear seas, friendly inhabitants and magical atmosphere.
- Croatia owes its exceptional heritage without a doubt to its strategic positioning. A mixture of cultures, civilisations, centuries, this country carries the marks of its history, of the people who inhabited and coveted it: Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Venetians and French.
- Despite it’s rich and diverse history, it knew how to preserve its heritage unique in Europe. Thousands of islands, most of them inhabited, national parks and Mediterranean nature that has been completely preserved. Croatia has always balanced sustainable development with protecting its natural environment.
- In recent years many of the country’s hotels have undergone extensive renovations and international hotel brands Le Meridien, Hilton, Radisson, Regent, Kempinski, Rixos, Sheraton, and Westin have opened new properties.
- Croatia’s infrastructure and service level have significantly improved and wonderful venues are available in historical palaces, forts, castles and museums for special events.
- One of the most affordable non Eurozones, Croatia is one of the most affordable European destinations, an ideal location from which to experience the authentic Mediterranean of old.
- A new developing country
- European proximity
- Cultural variety – UNESCO towns
- Unspoilt nature and crystal clear Adriatic waters
- 1,185 islands
- Price/value/ quality
- Friendly, southern atmosphere
- Superb gastronomy & organic wines
- Safe destination
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Croatia to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Croatia
Contact Ovation Croatia
Your contact at DT Croatia – Dubrovnik Travel DMC, Ovation’s Strategic Partner in Croatia is Daniel Marušic.
DT Croatia – Dubrovnik Travel DMC, Obala Stjepana Radica 25, Dubrovnik, Croatia