Ovation Sweden DMC moves north in the winter. We run winter programs in Swedish Lapland for incentives & conferences.
Imagine mountains covered in snow, reindeers crossing frozen lakes and the night sky ablaze with the colours of the Nothern Lights! Even if you don’t believe it, in “the land of the midnight sun” winters can be downright enjoyable and magical.
Bring your warm cloth and get ready to go North for unusual adventures.
- Experience the vibrant and magical northern lights from the top of the mountains – the best chances between November and March.
- Treat yourself to fun on snowmobiles, where we test your driving skills.
- Try dog sledding on the transfer from the airport.
- Stay in the Ice hotel and have a frozen Swedish vodka cocktail when you arrive.
- Try frozen waterfall climbing or get the action by catching a reindeer with a lasso.
- Do cross-country skiing lessons.
- Speed up on off-piste with heli-skiing in one of the best areas in the world.
- If you want to stay on the ground, hit the arctic BMW race track and try your level of expertise.
- Spice up your trip with mulled wine and Lappish specialities.
- Visit the highest bar in Sweden.
If you would like to combine winter sports with Stockholm, less than 2 hours drive from Stockholm Airport is the ski resort Kungsberget, which can take incentive groups and conferences up to 200 guests with excellent activities.
Ovation Sweden has a great team, that will put an exciting program together for you!
For more information please contact Ovation Sweden DMC.