- Phoenix, America’s fifth-largest city still has real cowboys and rugged mountains and the kind of cactus most people see only in cartoons. Phoenix is the gateway to the Grand Canyon, and its history is a testament to the spirit of puebloans, ranchers, miners and visionaries.
- Projected against this rich backdrop is a panorama of urban sophistication: Resorts and spas that drop jaws and soothe souls.
- Stadiums and arenas that have hosted some of the world’s biggest sports spectacles.
- Restaurants with inspired cuisine and unparalleled scenic views.
- Golf courses that beckon players the year round.
- An abundance of activities to please everyone from the epicurean enthusiast to the outdoor adventurer.
Through its Strategic Partner Programme, Ovation Global DMC is pleased to work with 360 Destination Group.
360 Destination Group is the leading full-service destination management company in the country, with offices in all the destinations that matter most to corporate planners. From California and Arizona to Texas, Chicago, and Florida, 360DG packs 40 years of know-how into the destination experience. Constant attention is given to creating that unexpected “Aha!” for each new program. It’s all built on the foundation of being an extension of our client’s team at every stage of the program process. At 360DG, “Built Around You” isn’t just a tagline. It’s our DNA.
[...] Ross and his team have the incredible adaptability with situations that may come up onsite. Their uncanny ability to know what the client wants before being asked makes myself and the planning team feel comfortable and very secure in knowing that they “get it” and understand the importance of our attendee’s experience and how that contributes to the overall success of the program. [...] One of our attendees took the time to write me about Ross and his team and how they helped them out with a situation and went over and beyond their expectations. This is just an example on how they pay attention to detail, provide high level of customer service and make it their goal to supersede our expectations too. [...]
Sean Kirkland - Global Sales
Sean has witnessed a dramatic evolution in destination management through his career of more than 25 years. That awareness, understanding, and experience makes him an indispensable resource to both 360 Destination Group and our clients as we build an understanding of each client's unique organization, culture, and objectives. Sean’s leadership ensures partnerships are tailored in a manner that inspires confidence, creates greater value, and effectively achieves our client’s goals. In his free time, you'll likely find "Coach" Sean on the field as an assistant coach to his children's various sports activities...but his Saturday mornings are quite often reserved for San Diego area 'Cars n' Coffee' events in his classic 1965 Austin Healey BJ8!
Sean Kirkland - Global SalesContact
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and take a closer look at Ovation's local highlights.
Ovation Global DMC attended the IRF Educational Invitational in the Dominican Republic. Read more14 June, 2022
Exclusive Metaverse Event at IMEX Frankfurt
On May 31st, 2022, Ovation Global DMC, in collaboration with Dorier Group, Marriot International, and Switzerland... Read more6 May, 2022