Ovation Ireland draws on the experience of an expert local management team operating high touch incentive and corporate meeting programmes for national and international customers. Ovation Ireland has a highly experienced team comprised of destination experts who understand intimately the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives, and they boost an enciable track record in offering clients consistently outstanding itineraries to meet their ever-changing needs. Ovation Ireland boasts 7 SITE Crystal Awards, were voted in the Top 25 DMC’s worldwide by Special Events Magazine five years running and is active members of SITE and FICP.
“On behalf of Pacific Life, we would like to thank you and the team at Ovation Ireland for the ideas, work and time spent handling the Leaders Conference.
We want to acknowledge and let you know we appreciated your focused attention along the way, your flexibility onsite and the graciousness shown to our participants, helping with anything and everything!
Please also extend a special thank you to your team who helped behind the scenes, We know it can take a small army to put these programs together and would like to recognize their efforts.
Thank you again, Gerry and Claire for all that you did to making our program a successful one – We enjoyed the planning process with you and look forward to when our paths will cross again.” Sherri Wiseman Pacific Life
“I would be happy to be a reference for Ovation. It was truly one of the best experiences we have had with a DMC partner. A very successful trip for sure.” Heidi Carlisle Aflac
- Cead Mile Failte! It’s said that Ireland, once visited, is never forgotten, and for once the Blarney rings true.
- The Irish landscape has a mythic resonance, the country’s history is almost tangible, and its people seem to put on earth expressly to restore faith in humanity.
- The weather may sometimes give you the impression that you’re swimming through an airborne ocean, but the emerald green countryside scattered with luxuriant wildflowers, castle ruins, magical mountain and lake vistas will more than console you for the webbed feet you’ll need to grow.
- As beautiful as Ireland is, the country’s main attraction is its people – their hospitality, their felicitous use of language and their marvellous sense of humour ensure a warm welcome. Enter a pub in Ireland on a rainy day, and you’ll find a room full of friends. In Ireland, there are no strangers, only friends who haven’t yet met!
- Whatever your requirements or special desires may be, Ovation Ireland can deliver. Ireland will truly win your heart and win praise as the ultimate incentive reward.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to the Emerald Isle.
Membership & Affiliations
Here in Ireland, we are all about green hills and so it only makes sense to have a green and sustainable policy to match this. As a global company, we believe that building a greener future and increasing social environmental and financial value go hand in hand and it’s something that we are passionate about here in Ovation. As well as implementing a strong corporate social responsibility program in our office and auditing our suppliers in terms of sustainability, we also look to provide solutions for our clients in the most sustainable way possible through innovation and creativity. We can provide opportunities for our guests to give back to the community, improve participant experience and create a greater return on investment. Sustainability is the way forward and Ovation Ireland is committed to being at the centre of it all.
Contact Ovation Ireland
For all enquiries please contact email@example.com
Ovation Ireland, 1 Clarinda Park North, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland Tel: +(00) 353 1280 2641