Why United Kingdom?
- The United Kingdom is one of the most popular destinations in the world boasting a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and truly cosmopolitan mix in society.
- Comprising England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom is a world-class destination – from wonderful historic buildings to modern purpose built conference facilities.
- An impressive array of accommodation is available from 5* deluxe internationally renowned hotels or small exclusive boutique properties to the tried and trusted 3* and 4* hotels.
- Truly excellent award winning international cuisine is available yet you can still experience great traditional British cooking.
- Groups can mix the excitement of our culturally packed cities with traditional British lifestyle.
- The Scottish Highlands and the North Wales countryside offer breathtaking surroundings whilst rugged coastal towns and quaint country villages will inspire any event.
- The United Kingdom provides excellent global connections by air, sea and rail, with major international airports in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast and Glasgow. Access to mainland Europe is quick and easy via the Eurostar and ferries.
- As one of the most diverse destinations in the world your meeting, event or incentive can be exactly what you want it to be.
Ovation DMC is a dedicated team of hospitality experts who intimately understand the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives
Ovation DMC is a leading DMC (Destination Management Company) in the UK. Ovation DMC forms part of Ovation Global DMC, a leading DMC network offering consistent, seamless world class destination management services across 15 destinations around the globe. Ovation DMC occupies a special place in the DMC market, tailor making programs to capture hearts and minds while showcasing the hidden Britain, the Britain that only the British know.
Ovation DMC is a dedicated team of hospitality experts who intimately understand the unique power of meetings, incentives, conferences and events to deliver on corporate objectives.
Contact United Kingdom
Ian Lapworth | Operations Director
Durford Mill, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 5AZ, UKContact