BTL’s simple mission statement asserts: ‘Our mission is to organise time and space for the inspiration of our clients, colleagues and business partners. We help to inspire new projects, business development and personal growth.’
- Covering 603,500 km squared, Ukraine is the largest country situated entirely in Europe.
- Approximately 60 international air carriers serve this destination including KLM, Lufthansa, Air France, LOT and Czech airlines.
- The capital Kyiv can be reached by direct flights from most European capitals within 2-3 hours.
- A country for all seasons, Ukraine has an abundance of major hotel brands and Kyiv alone has six major congress facilities which can cater for up to 10,000 guests.
- A beautifully green city, Kyiv is renowned as the cultural and business capital of Ukraine.
- Towards the west, the UNESCO World Heritage city of Lviv is 70km from the Polish border and is a particularly exceptional destination for incentive programmes.
- If it’s food and entertainment that your group crave, then the southern port of Odessa has 1,129 restaurants and an abundance of venues for evening extravaganzas.
Take a look at our sample programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Ukraine.